Accounts Receivable Management
· Design, development, and implementation of effective and efficient collection strategies, processes, and workflows.
· Oversees and ensures efficient flow of the daily AR operational, audit and month end activities
· Ensures that AR targets are achieved and reviewed regularly
· Work with controls team in establishing policies to set credit limits, risk analysis of new customers, payment terms and ensure periodic reviews and follow ups.
· Coaches and develops the O2C team members, build the team skills through training and development programs as well as project assignments.
· Participates in customer engagement and joint business review
· Performs AR partnering with Customer Development, Outbound Logistics and customers to drive actions on AR KPIs management
· Maintain solid professional working relationships with other departments, leaders and external customers
· Regularly review with customers and field sales problem areas and opportunities for improvement.
· Reach out to customers and collects from key accounts, when required
Reports / Presentations
· Ensure KPI targets are met and if not achieved, there should be a thorough analysis with recommended actions.
· Manage pertinent reports on AR to support the analysis and drill down reasons for the KPI measures.
· Lead monthly O2C governance review with CD and Logistics partner (URIC and ULP)
· Identify lapses in the current processes (internal and external) and implement projects to address gap and improve timeliness and completeness of collections
· Initiate process simplification through automation
· Continuously improve all aspects of the collections function and processes to improve cash flow and reduce receivables.
· Ensure on time implementation of O2C projects
· Work with CD and OL partners in implementing cross function projects
· Preferable CPA or a graduate of any business course.
· Strong understanding of order to cash and budget management process.
· Must have strong leadership and people management background
· Strong attention to detail
· Bias for Action and Growth Mindset
· Effective partnering with CD, Finance, O2C, Logistics, MDM and the Hub
· Responsiveness: provide immediate attention to customer complaints and issues/ concerns
· Strong Initiative: ability to make plans and get things done without being directed by others
· Results Oriented: practical and concentrates on achieving a purpose, rather than being distracted by other matters
· Persistent: never give up until results are achieved, willing to try a variety of options to get results
· Team Player: can be counted on to do his or her part of the work and be relied on to complete tasks and work cooperatively with others.
· Pressure tolerance: ability to maintain control in the face of adversity and pressures