ASSISTANT BRAND MANAGER UNILEVER FOOD SOLUTIONS
BUSINESS CONTEXT AND MAIN PURPOSE OF THE JOB
Develop FOH solutions for MEPS Foods category focused on Dressings and Savoury delivering activations and innovations
Cluster insights, foresights, category and operator understanding focused on FOH, working with CMI, PDC, IDC to get latest trends and identify opportunities
· Deliver OTIF cluster FOH Foods innovation and activation projects from BOSSCARD to Market Ready.
· Adapt and adopt global projects and best practices for MEPS, with Priority markets being Pakistan, followed by Arabia and Egypt.
· Design and craft exceptional product and packaging experiences, including artwork and claims development and delivering ‘COPE' Channel, Occasion, Perfect Experience in every execution
· Deliver campaign ideas with agency partners based on the global BCI for FOH Powerhouse and adapt/create BE Toolkits for cluster innovation and big activation projects.
· Be the Marketing Lead for Key Account Presentations, working alongside CD and Culinary to deliver tailored presentations and solutions for the Customer.
· Product: Track quality of top sellers versus brand performance standards and quality benchmarks and identify any issues and/or opportunities in FOH linking to IDC
· Packaging: Implement the global packaging guidelines, and specific FOH Merchandising support and co-ordination of this to deliver to the customer.
· Price: Agree strategic pricing with cluster MCOs based on global strategic pricing guidelines.
· Manage FOH portfolio assigned – branded and chains
· Align with Retail and Tea category teams on branded activations and product development and/or activation when applicable.
· MEPS Operator Marketers
· CMI manager
· R&D managers
· SC managers
· Global FOH Powerhouse team
· Retail Marketing
· Building category understanding
· Strategy development
· Digital conversion
· Project management
· Brand activation
· Data Driven Marketing – understanding insights from IDC, Trends to help make smart business decisions
· Category BD experience
· Innovation and project management and delivery
· Project and budget management
· Stakeholder Management
· Operator Centricity
· Accountability and responsibility
· Bias for Action
· Building Teams