Career Opportunity with Unforgettable™
Customer Care Executive
An exciting opportunity for a bright & resourceful self-starter ideally with experience, either personal or professional, of caring for someone with dementia to help service our Unforgettable customers. This role offers a unique opportunity to make a real difference in a well-funded, fast-growth tech-start-up that is committed to using business as a force for good.
• Support the Customer Care Manager by leading with all customer facing issues.
• Managing phone, online chat and email communications with customers, delivering a world-class customer service and finding solutions to any hiccups.
• Being a friendly voice and providing product information and advice to assist sales.
• Proactive daily management of orders ensuring happy customers.
• Liaise between suppliers & customers to ensure orders are delivered on time.
• Recording & reporting customer service performance and customer feedback.
• Customer service experience is desirable.
• Experience of dementia care, either personal or professional is desirable.
• Self-starting problem solver who takes initiative.
• You get a kick out of delivering great service and know what it takes.
• Outstanding communicator with a friendly, approachable and personable manner.
• Excellent and empathetic telephone manner with friendly tone on email and live chat.
• Perfect English speaking.
• IT literate and a fast and accurate typist.
• Scrupulous organisational and time management skills.
• An understanding of caring for someone with dementia is desirable.
Dependent on experience.
What you will get
• Immediate start.
• Central London location – Shoreditch.
• Initial and ongoing training for the role and continuous skills development.
• Part of a professional and dynamic team.
• The rare chance to make a real difference.