RESEARCH AND MARKETING ADMINISTRATOR
This is an outstanding opportunity to work within a financially strong and private Group with a diverse range of property assets and finance projects, where you will be able to fully utilise your skills and make a real difference.
You will gain an unprecedented insight into the way a fast moving, entrepreneurial business operates and be part of a very special “make it happen team” with a brilliant and unique apolitical culture.
You’ll get to work alongside inspiring colleagues and across a rich variety of projects as you grow and develop within the organisation.
We are looking for a proactive and driven Research and Marketing Administrator who is extremely IT savvy, methodical and with excellent analytical skills, who can conduct data research, competitor analysis and manage mailing campaigns in a thorough and organised manner.
Responsibilities will include:
• Full accountability for ongoing work to develop, grow and maintain our customer and prospect CRM/databases via data gathering.
• Work with the sales team to identify relevant target audience groups for the most effective marketing.
• Regular SWOT analysis on each brand and ongoing appraisal of their competitors respectively.
• Actively research projects to assimilate, present and persuade on findings, recommending a set sales and marketing direction which the team can embrace.
• Stay up-to-date with industry news/changes and regulatory issues within the ‘unregulated funding sector’ or P2P lending sectors.
• To create and manage mailer/advertising campaigns to target all existing and researched groups and drive forward direct marketing across professional bodies such as Accountants, Insolvency Specialists, Solicitors, Builders direct and the trade bodies that link to these.
• Manage trade shows, looking to refresh our position. This includes location, display, collateral and offering versus our competitors.
Who we are looking for:
• High energy individual who is committed and adaptable in a fast-paced environment.
• Results focused with the ability to work within campaign briefs, deadlines, budgets and effectively appraise outcomes.
• Aptitude for working independently and unsupervised, but be a team player.
• A positive mental attitude and sense of humour is essential.
• The ability to use own initiative.
• Excellent IT skills.
• Accurate work output and attention to detail.
• Good analytical and numerical skills.
• Strong verbal and written communication/proof reading skills, with the ability to communicate effectively at all levels.
• Demonstrable experience in independent, methodical research and lateral thinking to develop/deliver longer term strategies to improve brand awareness, customer acquisition and retention across a range of media in both online and offline environments.
Experience in data gathering and marketing is preferable.