UKG provides guardianship and school/university placement services throughout the UK, as well as academic mentoring, education consultancy and summer camp organisation. We are a small, friendly and dedicated team of professionals, committed to providing a high quality service.
We are currently looking for an Intern who is required to do an internship as part of their school/university course, to assist with marketing and administrative tasks.
Main duties and responsibilities:
• Uploading social media posts daily.
• Online marketing research.
• Writing blog articles.
• Updating the student log and database.
• Various administrative duties.
• Visiting students at schools and homestays when needed.
• Organising and running student activities.
We are looking for someone who:
• is a team player but also able to work independently.
• is responsible and reliable.
• is friendly and has a positive attitude.
• has good computer skills (especially Microsoft Office).
• has the right to work in the UK.
• has a high level of English and ideally speaks another language.
• This is an unpaid internship.
• In return you will receive free on-site accommodation for the duration of the internship.
• Internship length: 3-6 months.
• Start date: ASAP.