Ubisoft is a leading developer and publisher of video games worldwide whose brand portfolio covers blockbusters such as Assassin’s Creed, Watch Dogs, The Division, Prince of Persia and Splinter Cell, Ghost Recon, Rainbow Six, Rayman, Just Dance as well as games for the whole family, from Imagine and Petz to Raving Rabbids. To continue building on its achievements for the future, Ubisoft is looking for new talent for its growing Indian studio in Pune!
We favor diversity, creativity, drive and team spirit. If you’ve got the skills and the desire to succeed, we want you to be a part of this exciting period of growth.
Job Summary :
UBISOFT PUNE is looking for qualified Web developer to join our evolving team that is responsible with developing Tools & Automation solutions for all Ubisoft QC studios.
You will be responsible for building the end to end solution of our web applications/tools. You should be able to translate our company and customer needs into functional and appealing interactive applications.
If you’re interested in creating a user-friendly environment by writing code and moving forward in your career, then this job is for you. We expect you to be a tech-savvy professional, who is curious about new digital technologies and aspires to combine usability with visual design.
Ultimately, you should be able to create a functional and attractive digital environment for our company, ensuring great user experience.
· Use markup languages like HTML to create user-friendly web pages.
· Optimize applications for maximum speed.
· Design mobile-based features as required. Work with Leads to develop user friendly frontend for the applications created by the team.
· Collaborate with other developers to improve usability.
· Get feedback from and build solutions for, users and customers.
· Write functional requirement documents and guides.
· Create quality mockups and prototypes.
· Stay up-to-date on emerging technologies.
Bachelor’s Degree in computer science or related field.
· 5+ years of Proven work experience as a Back-end-Front-end developer.
· Good understanding of OOPS, MVC, MVVM etc.
· Hands on Experience with SQL and NoSql databases.
· Understanding of good design and architecture practices.
· Familiarity with browser testing and debugging.
· In-depth understanding of the entire web development process (design, development and deployment).
· Understanding of layout aesthetics and Knowledge of SEO principles.
· Should have implementation experience of CI/CD using DevOps tools.
· Good verbal and communication skills.
· Well organized and autonomous. Be flexible in organizing the work as per the requirements.
· Sense of ownership and pride in your performance and its impact on company’s success.
· Critical thinker and problem-solving skills.
· Team player.
· Highly motivated and quick learner.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.