The world of Ubisoft
Creator and distributor of video games, Ubisoft is a major player in the entertainment sector. 20,000 employees now participate in the richness and creativity of the group's projects, which is committed to providing the public with innovative and excellent quality video games.
As part of its development, Ubisoft is looking for its Paris Production Studio, where the titles "Ghost Recon Breakpoint", "Mario + Rabbids: Sparks of Hope", "Just Dance 2023" and " Watch_Dogs Legion":
A Video Artist
Are you ready to take on new challenges?
Do you want to offer great experiences to players? Come join us !
You are part of the Montreuil production studio and join the Just Dance game production team. The Just Dance brand is the largest music video game franchise, with over 60 million console games sold and over 120 million players worldwide.
Under the direction of the Artistic Director, the Content Director and the Lead Video Artist, you ensure the creation of video content integrated into the game.
As such, your missions will include:
· Create the different backgrounds for each video using the assets provided by the Concept Artists,
· Animate your background by being as faithful as possible to the music.
· Create FX to reinforce the intentions around the dancer.
· Ensure the respect of deadlines and the quality of your productions.
· You come from an artistic background, you master After Effect and the most famous plugins (Particular, Form, SoundKeys, Element 3D etc.),
· 3D knowledge (Cinema 4D, 3D Studio Max, Blender, etc.) is essential,
· You have a good artistic and creative sensitivity and a good sense of rhythm,
· You have solid experience in video production (cinema, clips, agency, etc.),
· Knowledge of keying, rotoscoping and tracking and video editing would be appreciated,
· You are autonomous, but you know how to work in a team,
· You are proactive.
Ubisoft strives to develop an inclusive work environment that reflects the diversity of its community of players in its teams.
As an employer, Ubisoft offers everyone the same employment opportunities without distinction of gender, ethnicity, religion, sexual orientation, social status, disability and age.