As part of the Avatar Project, you’ll play an instrumental role in bringing to life the beautiful and dangerous world of Pandora. This is a unique opportunity to keep growing your experience in games while working hand-in-hand with Disney’s creative minds and James Cameron’s production company, Lightstorm Entertainment.
We are looking for a multi talented Video Artist to join the ranks of our Brand Team – who has a real passion for creating video content, ranging from captures in-game, setting up sequences in the game engine, motion graphics and video editing.
This is a permanent position based in Malmö Sweden and requires working onsite. We kindly ask you to apply with your CV and message to the hiring manager/cover letter in English. Applications will be reviewed whilst the job-ad is posted.
· Collaborating in a team of artists with different specializations
· Setup Cinematic scenes using in-engine tools including camera animation, character setup and animation as well as prop dressing and lighting
· Editing game trailers and other marketing and production-based materials
· Supporting with recording of footage for videos; either shooting scenes in the virtual world of our games or filming on-location interviews with video equipment
· Scoping your work to expectations and deliver organized projects
· Designing motion graphics, title cards and transitions for videos
· Taking ownership for certain projects and self-produce/direct when necessary
You as a person
You are a creative person, one that thrives in honing your craft and finding ways to be original. With your flexibility you're capable of adapting to change and finding resourceful ways to solve problems. You have the ability to easily and efficiently communicate and interact with people. You are able to take initiatives and discuss concepts to create the best assets possible. We believe you to be familiar with different video game media's and hope that you share our passion about video games and entertainment.
Besides the above we’re looking for someone aligned with our core values and the following skills and experience:
· A show reel or portfolio is required to be considered for this role.
· Proven experience working with video production and/or post-production in video games/game-engine’s
· Experience in game trailer production and gameplay capturing
· Fluency in Adobe After Effects and Premiere Pro
· Experience with videography and cinematography
· Knowledge of a Game Engine such as Blender, Unity, Unreal or similar
· Knowledge of color grading, sound editing/mixing, 3D or Visual Effects and/or still photography
· Experience in Animation and/or Motion Capture is a plus
· Experience in working in creative studios is a plus
Good to know
We aim to build a team that continuously pushes the boundaries of what’s possible in game development, and because we love to learn and grow from the people around us, we might ask you to complete a practical test as a part of the recruitment process.
We look forward to receiving your application and learning more about you. Meanwhile, please check out the videos posted below and our employee perks here , to gain greater insight into life at Massive.
Longing to be part of a fun, creative, and passionate workplace? We can offer you this and more in an open and friendly environment where you will work with some of the best craftsmen in the industry. Are you up for it? Come aboard for the ride!
Massive Entertainment is a premier producer of games and interactive entertainment for the global market. The studio is located in Malmö, Sweden, and fully owned by Ubisoft, the world’s third-largest independent video game publisher. We are more than 650 people from 45+ different countries working together to produce major titles such as World in Conflict, Far Cry 3, Tom Clancy’s The Division, and our latest Avatar Project.
We value diversity at Massive, promote a family-friendly culture and a gender-balanced work environment, where equal opportunities play a meaningful role in the day-to-day operations of our studio.
Ubisoft is committed to enriching players’ lives with original & memorable entertainment experiences. We build worlds that are a playground for the imagination, offering moments of surprise, fun, and adventure as well as opportunities for learning and self-discovery.
At Ubisoft, you’ll grow and collaborate with highly talented teams from around the world. Our massively friendly work environment will inspire you to go above and beyond to create experiences and brands people will fall in love with.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.