Ubisoft is composed of over 18,000 talented people located in 55+ development studios and offices across the globe. With more than 80% of our teams dedicated to creation, Ubisoft is the biggest in-house creative force in the industry.
Home to the North American Ubisoft headquarters since 1996, Ubisoft San Francisco opened its development studio in 2009 and since developed Rocksmith® and Rocksmith 2014, to teach millions of people how to play guitar and bass. With a song library of over 1,500 songs and 9 years of support the Rocksmith franchise helped millions of players around the world on their musical journey. In 2017, the studio released the critically acclaimed South Park™: The Fractured But Whole™, in collaboration with Trey Parker, Matt Stone, and South Park Digital Studios. The studio is currently working on two unannounced projects.
Ubisoft’s worldwide network of video game development studios and business offices work hand-in-hand each day to deliver rich and innovative gaming experiences that reflect the creativity and diversity of their teams. This cross-studio collaboration model means every team member has the opportunity to participate in challenging projects based on iconic brands including Assassin's Creed®, Tom Clancy's Rainbow Six Siege®, Tom Clancy's The Division®, For Honor®, Rabbids®, Rayman®, Watch Dogs®, Far Cry®, The Crew®, Just Dance® and more. Ubisoft is a global leader in the video games and entertainment software industry.
With an expansive global distribution network, Ubisoft is also a company that stays in close contact with its local fans.
Ubisoft is committed to enriching player’s lives with original and memorable gaming experiences. We create worlds where people can express themselves, explore and discover new possibilities.
Are you looking to work with enthusiastic experts who are tackling game-changing challenges in entertainment and beyond? At Ubisoft, we offer an open environment where bright ideas are given a chance to shine and everyone is eager to share knowledge.
Join a great place to work and shape the future of games. Join us and create the unknown.
Our Project Management team is currently seeking an intern to join our Creative Services division. As a Project Management Intern, your primary job is to provide project support and collaborate with the Creative Services Project Manager on his/her project(s) by trafficking jobs and communicating with the internal teams & client while enforcing deadlines.
The ideal candidate is well-organized, curious, self-motivated, and has a genuine interest in Project Management, Marketing and/or Creative Services. This person will learn the business processes for supporting the Creative facets of a game launch at a large market publisher. They will be a quick learner with diverse multi-tasking capabilities. The candidate can expect to work 30-40 hours a week, possibly more depending on needs, for no longer than 6 months.
WHAT YOU'LL DO
· Support all Creative projects from concept to execution, working with Project Managers to ensure each project is delivered on-time, within scope, and on brief. Assist Project Managers in the management of project tasks, schedules and partner creative reviews
· With direction from UCS Project Managers, support all creative projects from concept to execution, ensuring each project is delivered on-time, within scope, and on brief.
· Work collaboratively with Design, Video, and Copy teams as well as cross-functional partners
· Maintain daily workflow of UCS creative projects, including design rounds, routing for approvals and final deliverables.
· Develop tasks lists, status reports & meeting notes
· Identify, communicate and assist in resolving project issues
· Maintain integrity of departmental documentation and folders
· You'll wear many hats and share ownership over large, critical game launches
WHAT YOU'LL BRING
· Effective leadership and interpersonal skills, with ability to work in fast-paced environment
· Open to challenges, high level of adaptability, flexibility, and resilience
· Highly organized with a pro-active mindset
· Detail oriented and demonstrated documentation skills
· Ability to prioritize and handle multiple projects simultaneously
· Junior level experience working in a coordination capacity, ideally with creative teams, a plus
· Experience with MS Office, Google Docs, Smartsheets or any other project management tool a plus
Ubisoft is committed to creating an inclusive work environment that reflects the diversity of our player community. We are an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, ethnicity, religion, gender, sexual orientation, age or disability status.
Skills and competencies show up in different forms and can be based on different experiences, that's why we strongly encourage you to apply even though you may not have all the requirements listed above.
At Ubisoft, you can come as you are. We embrace diversity in all its forms. We’re committed to fostering a work environment that is inclusive and respectful of all differences.