CREATOR OF WORLDS
Ubisoft’s 20,000 team members, working across more than 40 locations around the world, are bound by a common mission to enrich players’ lives with original and memorable gaming experiences. Their dedication and talent has brought to life many acclaimed franchises such as Assassin’s Creed, Far Cry, Watch Dogs, Just Dance, Rainbow Six, and many more to come. Ubisoft is an equal opportunity employer that believes diverse backgrounds and perspectives are key to creating worlds where both players and teams can thrive and express themselves. If you are excited about solving game-changing challenges, cutting edge technologies and pushing the boundaries of entertainment, we invite you to join our journey and help us create the unknown.
Since opening its doors in 2008, Ubisoft Singapore has become the biggest AAA game development studio in Southeast Asia. The 500-strong studio is home to 35+ different nationalities focused on delivering ambitious gaming experiences to our players. Ubisoft Singapore has been contributing to all the Assassin’s Creed® titles since Assassin’s Creed® II. It innovated within the franchise as the studio behind the naval battle gameplay and water technology in Assassin’s Creed® III, Assassin’s Creed® IV Black Flag® and most recently in Assassin’s Creed® Valhalla. Its expertise in AAA and live operations, combined with a passion for naval gameplay, pushed the team to lead the development of Skull and Bones™ revealed at E3 in 2017.
YOUR DAILY ADVENTURE
As a Tools Programmer, your role is to support the realization of the game vision by maintaining, extending, and optimizing the production pipeline and relevant features in Game Engine and supporting toolsets.
The role has a major emphasis on implementation, communication, ergonomy/user empathy.
WHAT YOU WILL DO
· Maintaining stability and performance for the Game Engine and supporting toolsets
· Monitoring crash watch, daily crash reports, hotline emails and relevant support channels and investigating + resolving those related to the Game Engine and supporting toolsets.
· Improving the workflow based on user requests that arise during production
· Gathering & “negotiating” clear requirements and specifications for features
· Clear communication to users\stakeholders on delivered features\improvements
· Iteration speed of the production team
· Code quality: practice code/design reviews and share best practices
WHAT YOU BRING
· An University Degree in a technical area: Computer Science, Engineering;
· Intermediaries experience in creating Tools
· Strong C# proficient
· C++ and Game Development experience is an added advantage
· Passionate in creating solution to solve daily issues
· Open to Non-Gaming Professional who is interested to ship a triple-A Game
WHAT YOU’LL ENJOY
Check out our list of perks and benefits here: https://www.ubisoftsingapore.com/
JOIN THE SQUAD
Making games is serious business, but it's very important for us to have fun while creating awesome worlds so that we can convey the same sense of joy to millions of players in the world.
Come on board and experience #LifeAtUbi for yourself, we are always on the lookout for talents who thrive in bringing their A-game to work. If this sounds like you, shoot us your resume, portfolio, and anything else to show that you’re serious about fun!
We are an equal-opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, ethnicity, religion, gender, sexual orientation, age or disability status.