Ubisoft's teams are driven by their goal to enrich the life of the players with memorable and original entertainment experiences. They give life to beautiful worlds where the imagination can express itself completely, resulting in moments of surprise, fun and adventure that allow the player to learn and discover himself.
At Ubisoft, you have the opportunity to work and grow with passionate teams that are pioneers in their field, all around the world. You will evolve in a caring and inspiring environment in which you will push the limits of the imagination and technology to create worlds that will fascinate our players.
In the context of its development, Ubisoft is looking for new talents to join its Paris production studio, proud maker of titles such as Ghost Recon: Breakpoint, Mario+Rabbids: Kingdom Battle, Just Dance 2020, Watch_Dogs Legion or Beyond Good and Evil 2.
Are you ready to take on new challenges? Do you want to give beautiful experiences to our players? Then come join us!
You will work on the Beyond Good & Evil 2 project, one of the most innovative AAAA project in Ubisoft's line-up. Within a collaboration between several studios and surrounded by some of the best in their field, you will help putting in place one of the core aspects of the projects.
Working directly with the lead sound designer, you will be responsible for a transverse topic on the project. Your experience, vision and your technical and design talents will help you grow in this project and take part in this peculiar experience.
Your daily quest
You will be in charge of the quality of foley, atmospheres and integration of the music.
Your main assignements will revolve around the following points :
- Sound design & integration : conceive and implement all kinds of audio assets in the game (music, dialogs, foley, atmosphere, UI ...) and drive the process from conception to ship
- Technical sound design : collaborating with the audio programmers, the audio technical director, the tools team and many other teams
· Participate in R&D for audio tools dedicated to the project
· Contribute to creating documentation and pipelines (budget, format, validation process ...)
· Collaborate to the fluidity of workflows between our audio middleware (WWise) and the game engine in order to ensure the best implementation of new features
· Communicate broadly the documents for new tools & features within the project
In order to work on this project, we need someone that shipped at least one game. You will have to know the different steps of the production of a game, preferrably in a complex technical context.
You'll need the following skillset
· Wwise expertise
· Understanding the logics of programming
· Previous experience with different audio tools (Repaer, Pro Tools, Nuendo ...)
· Experience with implementing and nodal scripting
· Strong communication skills
A previous knowledge of Houdini or other procedural generation tools would be a plus. A strong sound design culture and a curiosity for the field will be appreciated.
A fluent level of English is required.
The role will be located in Montreuil.
Joining our French studios also means
· Joining one of the leaders of the gaming industry in France. We have offices in over 30 countries with possibilities to relocate and evolve abroad
· Joining passionate teams with great technical capabilities. All of us are willing to conceive and develop innovative games with a strong quality drive.
· Collaborate with teams that are appreciated for their experience on world known IPs
· Grow your expertise joining our internal events (talks, conferences, salons) and enjoying our taylored training programs.
As an employeur, Ubisoft offers equal access to their roles with no distinction of genre, ethnicity, faith, sexual preferences, social status, handicap or age. Ubisoft is wary of building an inclusive workplace that reflects the diversity in our player base.