CREATOR OF WORLDS
Ubisoft’s 19,000 team members, working across more than 40 locations around the world, are bound by a common mission to enrich players’ lives with original and memorable gaming experiences. Their dedication and talent has brought to life many acclaimed franchises such as Assassin’s Creed, Far Cry, Watch Dogs, Just Dance, Rainbow Six, and many more to come. Ubisoft is an equal opportunity employer that believes diverse backgrounds and perspectives are key to creating worlds where both players and teams can thrive and express themselves. If you are excited about solving game-changing challenges, cutting edge technologies and pushing the boundaries of entertainment, we invite you to join our journey and help us Create the unknown.
Opening its doors in July 2008, Ubisoft Singapore features the largest AAA studio in Southeast Asia and is home to a culture that celebrates serious fun and diversity. As proud innovators of naval gameplay and water technology, we’re super excited to be the lead studio in bringing a brand-new IP to you – Skull and Bones ! Our other notable works include every Assassin’s Creed game since Assassin’s Creed II , with our latest Viking adventure being Assassin’s Creed Valhalla .
To note: UBISOFT Singapore will be prioritizing applicants who have a current right to work in Singapore, and do not require Ubisoft's sponsorship of a visa.
Due to the current health crisis related to COVID-19 and the escalating visa/travel restrictions in place, we're currently unable to extend offers to anyone who cannot work from Singapore due to lockdown visa/travel restrictions, or other restrictive measures until further notice. Consequently, we will be prioritizing candidates who can start in this location by set date as expected. We're keeping the situation under review and would adjust our position should the restrictive measures be removed later on.
YOUR DAILY ADVENTURE
Reporting into the Talent Experience Manager, the Talent Experience Coordinator will play a key role in supporting the studio’s efforts to improve the overall Ubisoft employee experience by engaging, motivating, and retaining our talent. The role focuses on driving internal staff engagement, wellness and onboarding. The Talent Experience Coordinator will collaborate with internal stakeholders to present the studio as a highly desirable employer and developer of AAA games.
WHAT YOU WILL DO
· Contribute towards creation and execution of employee engagement initiatives from conception to execution
· Conduct post-event evaluations to report on outcomes
· Create relevant documentation, capture, manage, analyze, report, and communicate data related to team health and studio wellness
· Manage onboarding related tasks including scheduling and tracking of induction activities
· Coordinate with stakeholders from different teams (production, HR, finance, developers, etc.)
· Promote and publicize our engagements through internal platforms (Microsoft Teams, email, Outlook, digital signage, etc.) as well as by word of mouth
WHAT YOU BRING
· Experience in managing and delivering projects is a must
· Immediate or short availability candidates will be prioritized given the urgency of this hire
· A creative self-starter who takes initiative, positive, is a fast learner and thrives in a fun and creative environment
· Ability to evaluate and collaborate with internal stakeholders and external vendors
· Excellent time management and organizing skills
· Data analysis and reporting skills
· Detail-oriented and highly organized
· Selected candidate must be available for a minimum of 6 months
WHAT YOU’LL ENJOY
Check out our list of perks and benefits here: https://www.ubisoftsingapore.com/
JOIN THE SQUAD
Making games is serious business, but it's very important for us to have fun while creating awesome worlds so that we can convey the same sense of joy to millions of players in the world.
Come on board and experience #LifeAtUbi for yourself, we are always on the lookout for talents who thrive in bringing their A-game to work. If this sounds like you, shoot us your resume, portfolio, and anything else to show that you’re serious about fun!
We are an equal-opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, ethnicity, religion, gender, sexual orientation, age or disability status.