Ubisoft is composed of over 20,000 talented people located in 55+ development studios and offices across the globe. With more than 80% of our teams dedicated to creation, Ubisoft is the biggest in-house creative force in the industry.
Home to the North American Ubisoft headquarters since 1996, Ubisoft San Francisco opened its development studio in 2009 and since developed Rocksmith® and Rocksmith 2014, to teach millions of people how to play guitar and bass. With a song library of over 1,500 songs and 9 years of support the Rocksmith franchise helped millions of players around the world on their musical journey. In 2017, the studio released the critically acclaimed South Park™: The Fractured But Whole™, in collaboration with Trey Parker, Matt Stone, and South Park Digital Studios. The studio is currently working on two unannounced projects.
Ubisoft’s worldwide network of video game development studios and business offices work hand-in-hand each day to deliver rich and innovative gaming experiences that reflect the creativity and diversity of their teams. This cross-studio collaboration model means every team member has the opportunity to participate in challenging projects based on iconic brands including Assassin's Creed®, Tom Clancy's Rainbow Six Siege®, Tom Clancy's The Division®, For Honor®, Rabbids®, Rayman®, Watch Dogs®, Far Cry®, The Crew®, Just Dance® and more. Ubisoft is a global leader in the video games and entertainment software industry.
With an expansive global distribution network, Ubisoft is also a company that stays in close contact with its local fans.
Ubisoft is committed to enriching player’s lives with original and memorable gaming experiences. We create worlds where people can express themselves, explore and discover new possibilities.
Are you looking to work with enthusiastic experts who are tackling game-changing challenges in entertainment and beyond? At Ubisoft, we offer an open environment where bright ideas are given a chance to shine and everyone is eager to share knowledge.
Join us and create the unknown.
WHAT YOU'LL DO
· Maintain monthly bank statements and daily debriefing on cash flow, monitor spend limits and coordinate payment arrangements with key partners and customers
· Ownership of the AR to Cash process for non-retail streams, including:
· Review of payment schedules for digital and licensing partners (prepared by RevRec supervisors), monitor proper collection and flag/follow-up on potential issues
· Perform analysis of account receivables aging for customers across all revenue streams, monitor outstanding items and collaborate with business partners for on time and efficient collection
· Management of cash monitoring and collection for all Ecommerce PSP platforms, in collaboration with B2C Senior Analysist
· Collaborate with Finance, GL and Account Payable teams in the generation and maintenance of Intercompany rebills for North America region to related affiliates and be responsible for intercompany balance reconciliation and reporting
· Ownership of the Cash Forecast process for North America region, including the review and communication of monthly cash forecast reports to Ubisoft HQ
· Perform analysis on short-term cash forecast vs. actuals and identify opportunities for improvements for all teams involved in the process
· Support various cash management and revenue processes and system enhancement projects and collaborate with all involved stakeholders
· Responsible for miscellaneous bank related items including but not limited to check deposit, direct cash journals for ad-hoc bank items, employee purchase recording, etc.
· Support management with bank account maintenance; maintain bank account list for accuracy, including account signers and approvers
· Contribute to the company cash management strategy. Participate in and partner with cross functional teams on financial products and payment related projects and initiatives
· Assist management in compiling, communicating, and carrying out company revenue operations policies and procedures
· Perform ad-hoc revenue accounting related projects on an as-needed basis
WHAT YOU'LL BRING
· Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Finance or related field
· 3+ years of hands-on accounts receivable and/or revenue operations accounting experience
· Excellent command with Excel and manipulating large data sets is a must
· Prior experience with business intelligence software and ERP systems, especially cash management within PeopleSoft
· Strong quantitative analysis skillset, with the ability to read, analyze, interpret, and explain complex financial data
· Strong communication and stakeholder management skills
WHAT YOU'LL GET
· Medical, dental, and vision coverage
· Employer HSA contribution (with enrollment in an HSA eligible medical plan)
· 401k match
· Paid vacation, holiday and wellness time
· Fitness, physical, and eSports challenge reimbursements
· Ginger emotional support app for you and your adult dependents with up to 10 sessions per year of video-based therapy and psychiatry services
· Membership to One Medical
· Rocket Lawyer online legal service membership
· Paid parental leave
· Paid time off to volunteer
· Pawternity – paid time off to bond with a newly adopted pet
· Sabbatical leave available after 5 years of employment
· Access to all of the latest Ubisoft games for PC
· Generous discount on new Ubisoft games
Ubisoft is committed to creating an inclusive work environment that reflects the diversity of our player community. We are an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, ethnicity, religion, gender, sexual orientation, age or disability status.
Skills and competencies show up in different forms and can be based on different experiences, that's why we strongly encourage you to apply even though you may not have all the requirements listed above.
At Ubisoft, you can come as you are. We embrace diversity in all its forms. We’re committed to fostering a work environment that is inclusive and respectful of all differences.
We do not accept any unsolicited resumes submitted by staffing or placement agencies or recruiters