Ubisoft’s 20,000 team members, working across more than 30 countries around the world, are bound by a common mission to enrich players’ lives with original and memorable gaming experiences. Their commitment and talent have brought to life many acclaimed franchises such as Assassin’s Creed, Far Cry, Watch Dogs, Just Dance, Rainbow Six, and many more to come. Ubisoft is an equal opportunity employer that believes diverse backgrounds and perspectives are key to creating worlds where both players and teams can thrive and express themselves. If you are excited about solving game-changing challenges, cutting edge technologies and pushing the boundaries of entertainment, we invite you to join our journey and help us create the unknown.
Ubisoft Düsseldorf is home to nearly 500 people, making up several teams dedicated to deliver AAA excellence and innovation across a wide portfolio of games and technologies.
As part of Avatar: Frontiers of Pandora , you will play an instrumental role in bringing to life the beautiful and dangerous world of Pandora. This is a unique opportunity to keep growing your experience in games while working hand in hand with Disney’s creative minds and James Cameron's production company, Lightstorm Entertainment.
As our new Project Coordinator (f/m/d) at Ubisoft Düsseldorf, you will be part of the Avatar production team. You will be essential to the smooth execution of the project by planning and supporting the teams in achieving their schedule thus allowing the project to meet its targeted deadline.
What you will do:
· Assist with the organization of agile teams
· Assist associate producers in conducting sprint planning, daily stand-up meetings, sprint reviews & retrospective meetings
· Work on ad hoc requests to remove blockers from the team; gather data and prepare information to allow for informed decision-making by directors and producers
· Assist in the development of schedules that translate project goals into action and ensure the success of the project
· Communicate regularly and coordinate efforts with the Production team and other leads and in particular as well with co-dev teams
· Following up on tasks and actions throughout the sprints and update the production systems accordingly
· Interact with other internal departments (IT, operations etc.) in order to solve issues for the team and remove blockers
What you bring:
· Solid technical understanding of the workflows and pipelines in game production
· Previous experience in the production of video games
· Excellent knowledge of game development cycles, typical challenges encountered by the teams and solutions tailored to their requirements
· Game development tools and methodology knowledge and work experience (in particular Jira and Confluence)
· Strong ability to collaborate with multiple international teams, both internal and external
· Excellent interpersonal skills and great verbal and written communication skills in English
· Up to date knowledge in different game genres
· Be forward thinking and anticipate the needs of your project
· High degree of self-motivation and initiative
· Great communication skills and a positive attitude
· Fluent in English, both verbally and written
* First experience in AAA game development is a plus
* Additional game development skills (from programming, art, design etc.) are a plus
What to send our way:
· Your CV, highlighting your education, experience and skills
· A cover letter including your earliest starting date, expected salary and why you would like to join us
· Relocation Support: We offer financial support in form of a cash allowance and assistance with accommodation search and settle-in support via our relocation partner, for international candidates we offer visa assistance
· Ubisoft Blue Byte Academy: We offer multiple opportunities for you to discover your full potential and develop yourself in various areas. Guest speakers from the industry, workshops and access to our training and development platform
· Discounted Games: Discount on employee game orders & free Ubisoft games on Ubisoft Connect
· Hybrid Work Model: Provides the flexibility to combine working from the studio and your home within Germany
· Monthly Mobility Budget: 80€ per month that can be used on bicycle lease, parking spot rental or public transportation ticket
· Up To 350€ Childcare Support Per Child Per Month: In addition, we also offer 5 ‘care for ill children days’ per child per year
· Self-study And Training Hours: You have access to our in-house library
· Company Pension Scheme: We offer an attractive company pension scheme
· Gym Subsidy: We contribute 50% (up to a maximum amount of 25€) towards the monthly cost of a gym membership of your choice
· English And German Classes For Free: Good to know: Our main language in the studio is English
· Flexible Working Hours: We have core working times between 10:00 AM – 04:00 PM and the distribution of the other hours is up to you
· 26 Days Paid Vacation Per Year: Additionally, you will get half a day off on Christmas Eve and New Year’s Eve and approximately 11 bank holidays in the Düsseldorf region
· Corporate Benefits Web Portal: With employee discount programs for affiliated retailers, shops and service providers
We offer a highly motivating challenge for team players interested in showing personal initiative in an innovative and international company. If you are passionate about video games and would like to join an industry leader - please apply via our career portal.
For further information, please check https://duesseldorf.ubisoft.com/en/ .