Ubisoft is a leading producer, publisher and distributor of interactive entertainment products worldwide and has grown considerably through a strong and diversified line-up of products and partnerships. Ubisoft has development studios in 28 countries and sells video games in more than 55 countries around the globe. We are committed to delivering high-quality, cutting-edge video game titles to players. In our German offices in Düsseldorf, Mainz and Berlin, we are working on brands like “Tom Clancy’s Rainbow Six Siege”, 'James Cameron's Avatar', 'Beyond Good and Evil 2', 'Far Cry', “The Settlers”, “Anno” and many more.
As Junior Project Coordinator (PMO) (f/m/d) you will facilitate the advancement of the work of cross-disciplinary teams and the attainment of the project objectives. You will be responsible for maintaining an up-to-date documentation of tasks and scope
This position will be located at Ubisoft Düsseldorf (Germany) and the contract will be initially limited to one year.
· Help teams to shape their deliverables, assess risks and stay on track with their work
· Help resolve problems or blockers that may encounter
· Detect issues and difficult team situations, highlight them and step in to take initial actions to resolve them when necessary
· Document and maintain project information
· Plan, organize and take ownership of sections within the project
· Coordinate and organize the work to be carried out
· Maintain the project's tasks and road map by collecting, managing and following-up on tasks with all team members
· Moderate meetings and ensure proper documentation of key decisions and required tasks
· Help define project deliverables and risks by providing information on the impacts in terms of scope, resource planning or future changes
· Bachelor or Master degree in management, administration or other relevant experience.
· Knowledge of project management methods
· The ability to work with and as part of multiple teams, both internal and external
· Good oral and written communication skills as well as good instructional skills
· Fluent English and German language skills
· Enthusiasm for on-going learning and development
· Self-organization and self-motivation abilities
· Flexible work hours
· External trainings, education in our in-house guilds and knowledge sharing with other project teams
· Fresh fruits, special conditions for gym membership, support for child care
· Possibility to lent bikes for free or lease your own bike
· Subsidized lunch meals, possibility to lent bikes for free or lease your own bike!
· Share ideas! = Working in an innovative and international company
We are offering highly motivating challenges for true team players with a high level of self-initiative. If you are passionate about about games and wish to join an innovative and diverse game development studio, please apply via our career Portal.
For further information please check www.bluebyte.de and www.ubisoft.com.