Ubisoft is committed to enriching players’ lives with original & memorable entertainment experiences. We build worlds that are a playground for the imagination, offering moments of surprise, fun and adventure as well as opportunities for learning and self-discovery.
At Ubisoft, you’ll grow and collaborate with highly talented teams from around the world.
Located in Da Nang, Vietnam, a hotbed for tech and culture, and one of the best cities to live in Asia, the newest studio will focus on developing “Instant Games”, powered by HTML 5 technology, for several social platforms. This new playstyle has boomed significantly on social media on a worldwide scale boasting today millions of daily users. The teams at Ubisoft Da Nang will also collaborate with other studios on the development of mobile games.
By bringing the best creative and engineering talents from Vietnam, SEA and the World together, and allowing them to thrive in a dynamic and modern international work and living environment, Ubisoft Da Nang is the place to be to begin your journey in game development or take the big next step in your career.
The Local IT Technician is responsible for delivering on-site support on the hardware and software of Ubisoft employees.
The main and routine tasks of the Local IT Technician are to:
· Offer on-site support to end users on hardware (workstation and printing) and standard software (Windows OS, office pack)
· Manage local infrastructure (servers and network) when required
· Ensure Security team best practices application for workstation
· Build and install the new employees work environment
· Ensure proper meeting room configuration
· Interact with external vendors regarding repair of hardware
· Drive change and strive to improve IT policies and processes in the studio
· Support for events (training, marketing etc.)
· Support teams during move
· Maintain the asset inventory
· Ensure follow-up on issues and requests
· Update knowledge base with newly diagnosed problems
· Carry out all other related tasks.
· Expertise in PC and laptop support and latest hardware news
· Excellent knowledge of Microsoft operating systems
· Excellent knowledge of the Microsoft Office suite
· Good knowledge of printing materials
· Good knowledge in Mobile support
· Good knowledge of networking, cabling
· Good knowledge of SCCM, Active Directory
· Knowledge of multimedia equipment is an asset
· Scripting ability (batch files, VBScript, PowerShell) is an asset
· Mac OS X knowledge is an asset
· 2+ years of experience in technical support to end users.
· Fluent in English (spoken and written)
· Great sense of customer service
· Good dexterity and ability to perform manual labor
· Good organizational skills
· Ability to work effectively in a fast paced changing environment
· Ability to work autonomously
We’ll come back to you as soon as possible with potential delays to expect due to the recent opening of the studio.