About Ubisoft & Shanghai Studio:
Ubisoft’s 19,000 team members, working across more than 40 locations around the world, are bound by a common mission to enrich players’ lives with original and memorable gaming experiences. Their dedication and talent has brought to life many acclaimed franchises such as Assassin’s Creed, Far Cry, Watch Dogs, Just Dance, Rainbow Six, and many more to come.
Ubisoft is an equal opportunity employer that believes diverse backgrounds and perspectives are key to creating worlds where both players and teams can thrive and express themselves. If you are excited about solving game changing challenges, cutting edge technologies and pushing the boundaries of entertainment, we invite you to join our journey and help us create the unknown.
Created in 1996, Ubisoft Shanghai studio, is a vibrant and exciting place where our 600+ talents get opportunities to either co-develop great AAA blockbuster games, create cutting-edge online games or produce fun mobile games.
To learn more, please visit: www.ubisoftgroup.com
As a Junior User Researcher, you will be responsible for evaluating the latest games as they are developed in Shanghai and other Ubisoft studios worldwide. Your insights about games, players, and markets will help guide the design teams to make the next hit game. You will enjoy a diverse variety of work and have the opportunity to use a wide range of personal and professional qualities, including scientific, creative, and inter-personal skills.
Some of the tasks you’ll be involved with include:
· Participate in preparation, execution and reporting phases of user research studies for production teams.
· Deal with research projects with lower designing/executing difficulty independently.
· Assist on lab resource coordination.
You will contribute to the team with skills such as,
· Great passion & rich experiences on diverse types of games.
· Excellent awareness of industry and game trends.
· Reliable analytical and scientific skills in experiment design and data analysis.
· Creative and empathic inter-personal skills in English, both oral and written.
· Logical, task-driven approach, with good time management.
· High-quality results under tight time constraints.
· Interest in psychology, human-computer interaction, interaction design, user experience, game design, or related fields.
What you will also get:
· An international working environment
· FUN Culture
· Lots of love from your colleagues!
Best way to apply:
· Due to visa issues, this position is only open to graduates with Chinese nationality currently .