Ubisoft is a leading creator, publisher and distributor of interactive entertainment and services, with a rich portfolio of world-renowned brands, including Assassin’s Creed, Just Dance, Tom Clancy’s video game series, Rayman, Far Cry and Watch Dogs. The teams throughout Ubisoft’s worldwide network of studios and business offices are committed to delivering original and memorable gaming experiences across all popular platforms, including consoles, mobile phones, tablets and PCs. For the 2015-16 fiscal year Ubisoft generated sales of €1,394 million.
About Ubisoft Shanghai:
Created in 1996, Ubisoft Shanghai studio, is a vibrant and exciting place where our 400+ talents get opportunities to either co-develop great AAA blockbuster games, create cutting-edge online games or produce fun mobile games. If you are passionate by video game, highly skilled and committed to deliver top notch quality content, join our team of talents! To learn more, please visit: www.ubisoftgroup.com
- The CAT team you will be working on Tools development for large scale AAA PC/Console games.
- Our team is working on various Tools, UX, Web, Databases, CI-CD, docker, Scrum methodology and a lot more.
- We act as a bridge between AI programming teams and content creation teams with a strong emphasis on communication and support
What you will do:
- Bringing innovative and clean solutions to the game production challenges
- Developing and maintaining distributed Automated Testing solutions
- Developing and maintaining Asset Validation Tools (Animation, Game Design, etc…)
- Developing and maintaining Product Management Tools and Databases
- Writing Tools documentation, tests and pipelines
- Monitoring, troubleshooting and debugging for the end users
What you should be equipped with:
- Programming experience (ideally C#, Python or C++)
- Good English communication (oral and written)
- Debugging and problem solving skills
- Good inter-personal and communication skills, with the ability to work as part of a team
- Proactive, curious and eager to learn
- Experience with P4 or git source control
What you will also get:
- An international working environment
- FUN Culture
- Lots of love from your colleagues!
our information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.