Established in 2008, Ubisoft Chengdu is one of the key game studios in western China and a full-fledged production center, with over 320 talents contributing to Ubisoft’s line-up. We have a strong track record of co-development on Ubisoft’s biggest brands such as Assassin’s Creed®, Skull and Bones™ and For Honor®, as well as developing casual games such as Rabbids party game and bringing hit titles to Switch.
Meanwhile, we are also a pioneer in cutting-edge technology driving Ubisoft’s “games as a service (GAAS)” ethos. Chengdu’s technology team develops products that empower production teams to make educated, data-driven decisions on hit Ubisoft brands.
To find out more, please visit our website: http://www.ubisoftgroup.com or our WeChat account (UBISOFT育碧or 育碧招聘), or contact us for application by: firstname.lastname@example.org
同时，育碧成都工作室也是研发前沿性技术的领军者，其“Games As A Service (GAAS)” 的理念带领企业不断推陈出新。成都工作室的技术团队开发的产品被运用于育碧旗下众多知名游戏品牌，有效协助研发团队基于科学数据做出准确决策。
想要了解更多，敬请点击 http://www.ubisoftgroup.com ，或关注我们的微信公众号（“UBISOFT育碧”以及“育碧招聘”），或联系邮箱以申请相应岗位：email@example.com
As a Junior Technical Level Designer, your mission is to work in a new IP AAA game production team, insuring a healthy and highly productive developing environment by constantly pushing for improvement of workflows, pipelines, tools…etc. used by the production team under the supervision of the Technical Director (Level Design)
· Assist the Technical Director (Level Design) to improve existing pipelines by collecting feedback, monitoring production execution and following up improvement integration
· Assist the Technical Director (Level Design) to maintain the health of game production data by embedding data validation, peer review, and monitoring tools
· Act as a technical reference for the team in relation to Game Design & Level Design and provide technical support for fast prototyping and integration
· Understand, collect and share best practices, pipelines and workflows among the AAA Design Team
· Execute the integration of AAA Game features
· Debug and fix technical issues
· Create and maintain technical documentation under the supervision of Technical Director (Level Design)
· Highly interested in AAA game production
· Open to work in English environment
· Relevant technical knowledge of software engineering
· Experience in Game Engines (UE, Unity, …etc.)
· Interested in investigating Tech Issues and troubleshooting
· Fast learner and highly interested in new technologies
· A Team player that can work and collaborate with different Team members
· Knowledge of script languages (C#, Python, …etc.)
· Knowledge of a 3D Software (3D Max, Maya, …etc.)
· Working experience in Games
· Technical education background
Good to know
As we aim to build a team who continuously push the boundaries of what’s possible within game development (and because we love to learn and grow from the people around us), we might ask you to do a practical test as a part of the recruitment process.
We look forward to receiving your application and learning more about you.