Ubisoft is committed to enriching players’ lives with original and memorable entertainment experiences. We build worlds that are a playground for the imagination, offering moments of surprise, fun and adventure as well as opportunities for learning and self-discovery.
At Ubisoft, you’ll grow and collaborate with highly talented teams around the world. Our massively friendly work environment will inspire you to go above and beyond to create worlds people will fall in love with.
As a Junior International Recruiter at Ubisoft
Working with our worldwide studios you will support their strategic recruitment needs; identifying top talent that will have a direct impact on the quality of our games that you see in the stores.
Utilising proactive ‘direct search’ recruitment strategies to source and attract the best candidates from with the games industry internationally, you will focus on building high-quality technical pipelines. You will have a knowledge of advanced sourcing methods and innovative engagement techniques to ensure you identify and recruit the very best talent for Ubisoft, whilst delivering an exceptional candidate experience. Your inquisitive nature will see you research, explore and recommend new sources and solutions to ensure we continue to identify and recruit the very best talent.
As a member of the International Recruitment Team, you will be an ambassador for Ubisoft; developing strong relationships with candidates and supporting the team promote our employer brand at global industry events.
· Some experience as a recruiter; ideally within the IT or a high-tech industry
· Knowledge of advanced sourcing techniques, Advanced Boolean, X-Ray, Social Media etc
· A passion for games
· Excellent communication, organisational and time management skills
· Data driven, ability to analyse complex data sets with a focus on continuous improvement of individual metrics and conversions
· Strong stakeholder management skills – Build relationships with various Talent Acquisition professionals across the Ubisoft network across multiple locations, providing guidance and insights and becoming a trusted Business Partner
· Strong presentation skills – Comfortable with creating / presenting slide decks
· An autonomous, dynamic and results orientated approach
· A drive to progress your career in a dynamic, industry leading global organisation