CREATOR OF WORLDS
Ubisoft’s 19,000 team members, working across more than 40 locations around the world, are bound by a common mission to enrich players’ lives with original and memorable gaming experiences. Their dedication and talent has brought to life many acclaimed franchises such as Assassin’s Creed, Far Cry, Watch Dogs, Just Dance, Rainbow Six, and many more to come. Ubisoft is an equal opportunity employer that believes diverse backgrounds and perspectives are key to creating worlds where both players and teams can thrive and express themselves. If you are excited about solving game-changing challenges, cutting edge technologies and pushing the boundaries of entertainment, we invite you to join our journey and help us Create the unknown.
Opening its doors in July 2008, Ubisoft Singapore features the largest AAA studio in Southeast Asia and is home to a culture that celebrates serious fun and diversity. As proud innovators of naval gameplay and water technology, we’re super excited to be the lead studio in bringing a brand-new IP to you – Skull and Bones ! Our other notable works include every Assassin’s Creed game since Assassin’s Creed II , with our latest Viking adventure being Assassin’s Creed Valhalla .
*UBISOFT Singapore will be prioritizing applicants who have a current right to work in Singapore, and do not require Ubisoft's sponsorship of a visa.
Due to the current health crisis related to COVID-19 and the escalating visa/travel restrictions in place, we're currently unable to extend offers to anyone who cannot work from Singapore due to lockdown visa/travel restrictions, or other restrictive measures until further notice. Consequently, we will be prioritizing candidates who can start in this location by set date as expected. We're keeping the situation under review and would adjust our position should the restrictive measures be removed later on.
YOUR DAILY ADVENTURE
· Follow the references and directions from the Associate Audio Director;
· Work on the creation and implementation of all sound effects for his/her game features with the validation from his/her lead;
· Responsible for creating top-notch audio assets for in-game ambiences, gameplay SFX and UI;
· Responsible for sound editing and design on marketing videos and trailers;
· Create and implement Foley and sound effects on animations, cutscenes and scripted events with the supervision from his/her lead and Senior members of the team;
· Understand basic Testing, Debugging ang optimization methods with the supervision of senior members of the team;
· Actively communicate all dependencies, changes and tasks completion to his/her lead and project manager;
WHAT YOU WILL BRING
· Proficient in industry standard DAWs such as Nuendo, Protools, Reaper and other relevant audio software’s and tools;
· Proven skills in audio post-production and sound-to-picture audio editing and design;
· You have good sound design skills and audio instincts;
· You are creative, innovative and inquisitive in game audio;
· Good verbal and written communication skills. You are able to comprehend on fast phase and complex game environments;
· Self-driven, team player and willingness to learn.
Pluses but not a must have
· Knowledge in Wwise and game development pipeline
· Foley and field recording experience
· Understanding of 5.1 surround mixing
· Gamer with a wide range of genre
· Passionate about enriching player experience through sound
· Demo Reel
WHAT YOU WILL ENJOY
Check out our list of perks and benefits here: https://www.ubisoftsingapore.com/
JOIN THE SQUAD
Making games is serious business, but it's very important for us to have fun while creating awesome worlds so that we can convey the same sense of joy to millions of players in the world.
Come on board and experience #LifeAtUbi for yourself, we are always on the lookout for talents who thrive in bringing their A-game to work. If this sounds like you, shoot us your resume, portfolio, and anything else to show that you’re serious about fun!