Ubisoft Singapore is one of the top game development studios in the APAC region. Part of Ubisoft’s global network of studios, we’ve been creating memorable gaming experiences in Singapore since 2008. With over 30+ different nationalities, we are a diverse bunch of creatives redefining the world of digital entertainment for millions of players across the globe.
The IT Technician Intern, reporting to the IT Team Lead and part of the Studio Operations team will be assisting the IT team with on-site support on the hardware and software of the Ubisoft Singapore studio, employees and teams, while maintaining a high level of customer support aligned with both the world-wide IT standards and the local business needs.
Roles and Responsibilities:
The IT Technician Intern for Ubisoft Singapore will:
· Assist in the deployment, recovery and maintenance of studio IT systems;
· Asssit in the support of employees and IT systems according to group standards;
· Assist with the hardware and software asset inventory;
· Plan, propose and implement a small scale IT improvement project;
· Carry out all other related tasks.
The IT Technician Intern will have:
· Excellent sense of customer service in a technical support environment;
· Excellent English skills (spoken and written);
· Good diagnostics and problem solving skills;
· Good dexterity and ability to perform manual labor with IT Hardware (components, workstations, servers)
· Good knowledge of Microsoft Windows OS (7, 10);
· Good knowledge of Microsoft Office suite software;
· Good documentation skills;
· Familiarity understanding of networking and internet technology concepts;
· Familiarity with mobile technologies (Android, iOS)
· Familiarity with multimedia equipment (TV, console, projectors, video conference);
· Familiarity with technology industry, news and trends;
· Ability to work autonomously and effectively in a fast-paced environment;
· Passionate about the video game industry;
· A great team spirit;
· Will be available for a 6 month long internship
Qualifications and training:
· Ongoing or completed Polytechnic or University Degree in Information Systems or equivalent related experience;
· Technical certifications an asset (CCNA/MTA/MSCA/CompTia/etc);
· ITIL certification an asset
Apart from a competitive competitive salary package and a culture that thrives on creativity and individuality, Ubisoft Singapore offers a wide variety of perks including performance based incentives, comprehensive health and benefit packages, flexible working hours, and opportunities for career development and learning.
Are you excited about creating the unknown? Are you serious about fun? Do you constantly seek out learning opportunities? At Ubisoft Singapore, we are looking for talent who are solution-oriented problem solvers, creative yet open to collaborate, and team players who also thrive in bringing their A-game to work.
If this sounds like you, shoot us your resume!