You already have an experience in the IT field? You have an enthusiastic and outgoing personality? Great, we are looking for you! Our IT HR Dream Team in Bucharest needs the support of an IT Recruiter.
Joining our IT Talent Acquisition team and working alongside hiring managers, your role will be to handle full-cycle recruitment for a variety of IT profiles, you will need to find, attract and evaluate the best IT profiles, then, convince them to join Ubisoft!
It’s not finished, as you will also manage extensive sourcing projects and market mapping, supporting IT teams find the best sourcing channels and building qualitative talent pipelines.
We kindly ask you to apply with your CV and message to the hiring manager/cover letter in English.
Your mission, if you accept it:
· Collaborate with hiring managers on a regular basis and proactively assess recruitment challenges and take initiative to suggest solutions
· Handle a variety of tasks related to full-cycle recruitment: analyzing the job description, job posting, CV screening, sourcing, cold-calling, pre-screening, face-to face interviews, extending salary offers etc.
· Works closely with internal “clients” / business leaders continuously improve understanding of their business and talent strategies and to provide market intelligence and talent related subject matter expertise
· Act as a talent advisor to your hiring managers; driving alignment, stakeholder engagement and encouraging best practices across the hiring process
· Design the best recruitment strategy for each recruitment request
· Identify suitable candidate profiles using various sourcing techniques and niche channels
· Craft recruitment materials: job announcements, newsletters, personalized recruitment emails etc.
· Active role in promoting UBISOFT employer brand online and offline
· Provide well documented recruiting reports to hiring managers and the HR team when requested
· Keep up to date with HR trends and apply HR recruiting best practices
Why should you choose to be an IT Recruiter at Ubisoft? You will be in charge of the whole recruitment process, and will be a talent advisor for our managers, for real. We believe you have a strategic position by bringing your market & recruitment expertise.
So now, who are you?
· Enthusiastic, curious, willing to learn & able to think out-of-the-box
· Ability to understand specialized skills and qualifications to screen IT resumes
· A first experience in the IT field (recruitment agencies, consulting, etc.…)
· Client orientation (your internal clients will be our IT hiring managers)
· University degree
· Hands-on experience with sourcing techniques is a plus (e.g. recruiting on social platforms and Boolean search strings)
· Professional attitude and genuine interest in candidate experience
· Excellent English communication skills: written and verbal
· Effective time-management and organizational abilities
· Ownership & autonomy
Benefits that you can enjoy
We want you to expand your knowledge , so we have a variety of training and development programs you can attend.
We appreciate those who give their best, so we have a bonus system based on performance .
Since we value health, you will have access to private medical system after the first 3 months.
We have a library at your disposal, where you can find specialized books on various skills , such as Programming, Design or Management and also games and consoles that can be borrowed at any time.
According to your seniority, you will benefit from extra vacation days, health and life insurance, private pension and international mobility.
If you are into sports, we’ve got a great gym right into our studio and you can also borrow an Ubisoft bike during lunch time or in the weekends.
And, most of all, we guarantee you’ll enjoy our atmosphere and working environment .
Still need to know more about us? Ubisoft is a leading creator, publisher and distributor of interactive entertainment and services, with a rich portfolio of world-renowned brands . The teams throughout Ubisoft’s worldwide network of studios and business offices are committed to delivering original and memorable gaming experiences across all popular platforms.
Being one of the first gaming companies ever established in Romania, Ubisoft has built a strong foundation to grow on.
With a strong history of acclaimed games like Silent Hunter, Blazing Angels or HAWX, the studio has moved into co-development and has made its mark in blockbuster games like Assassin’s Creed, Ghost Recon, Watch Dogs and Just Dance.
We are currently involved in the development of some of Ubisoft’s biggest AAA brands, such as Ghost Recon, Assassin’s Creed and The Crew.
More than just games, we strive to create immersive and engaging worlds that offer moments of escape, fun and adventure as well as opportunities for self-discovery and learning.
Come join our team!