At Ubisoft Montreal, a preeminent developer of video games located in Montreal’s dynamic Mile-End neighbourhood since 1997, we offer a work environment unique in the industry for allowing you to build and cultivate games that are part of critically acclaimed, iconic AAA franchises of international repute.
When you join Ubi Montreal, you enter a community of passionate, extraordinary developers connected by their need to innovate, to be creative and to work with the latest technology. You’ll discover a world where employees enjoy constant career advancement, a supportive learning environment, and competitive compensation packages.
Ubisoft IT is looking for an IT Business Analyst to be part of the Enterprise Business Solutions (EBS) team that oversees finance-related IT projects. The mandate of this team is to create the most efficient and effective IT solutions/tools for all Ubisoft finance employees worldwide.
You will report to the IT Manager of the Procurement department and will work on international projects related to the deployment, evolution and integration of IT solutions and tools within Ubisoft.
· Participate in the definition of the structure prior to the implementation of a tool such as the definition of management rules and business processes for internal customers;
· Collaborate with teams to collect, understand and evaluate customer needs;
· Write functional specifications and acceptance scenarios by leading and defining all phases of test plans;
· Ensure the proper functioning of the chosen solution and monitor the progress of the implementation of the development teams;
· Update the projects assigned to you by defining the roadmap, monitoring deliverables and reviewing the delivery and quality of documentation and project development;
· Propose solutions on emerging IT technologies in your field and ensure regular follow-up.
Education & Experience
· Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration or other related fields;
· Minimum of 4 years of experience in an IT department.
Skills & Knowledge
· Understanding of the different methodologies and development phases of an IT project;
· Knowledge of one or more of the functional areas of the Purchasing function such as Source-to-Contract & Procure-to-Pay processes;
· Knowledge of Procurement software such as Ivalua;
· Knowledge of ERPs such as Oracle, SAP or other related to the Finance field;
· Ability to analyze, model and translate business issues, enabling dialogue with both business and technical teams;
· Ability to adapt your communication to various audiences;
· Sense of organization and ability to coordinate different stakeholders;
· Bilingual (French/English) is required both orally and written.
Skills and competencies show up in different forms and can be based on different experiences, that's why we strongly encourage you to apply even though you may not have all the requirements listed above.
At Ubisoft, you can come as you are. We embrace diversity in all its forms. We’re committed to fostering a work environment that is inclusive and respectful of all differences .