Ubisoft’s 19,000 professionals, working across more than 40 locations around the world, are bound by a common mission to enrich players’ lives with original and memorable gaming experiences. Their dedication and talent have brought to life many acclaimed franchises such as Assassin’s Creed, Far Cry, Watch Dogs, Just Dance, Rainbow Six, and many more to come. Ubisoft is an equal opportunity employer that believes diverse backgrounds and perspectives are key to creating worlds where both players and community can thrive and express themselves. If you are excited about solving game changing challenges, cutting edge technologies and pushing the boundaries of entertainment, we invite you to join our journey and help us create the unknown
Develops and integrates all aspects of Talent Management in workforce planning, performance management, learning & development and talent retention and ensures alignment with strategic priorities and core values.
Develops and executes a full, talent lifecycle leadership development program that includes assessment/selection, hi potential programs, onboarding, assimilation and ongoing development.
Assesses organizational health and performance data and generates insight for improvement and/or develops interventions to address needs; improves organizational effectiveness.
Assists with all aspects of change management associated with Learning and Organizational Development processes and initiatives assuring successful, ongoing implementation and value.
Participates as a collaborative team member with other HRBPs to provide consistent and professional service to all stakeholders in the Production department.
1. Onboarding and Adaptation Program
· Driving, ensuring and further improving the onboarding and adaptation process for Production teams
2. Performance Management & Career development
Performance review process
· Holding the performance review process (update all application, follow-up on progress, finalize it in agreed deadlines)
· Managing all issues with the performance management application
· Performing analysis throughout a year to check top performers, low performers and to provide the date to HRM and Production Management
· Supporting the teams and Leads with the process of setting objectives
· Supporting the process of Individual Development Plan creation and implementation (regular discussions, track of the progress, follow up to Management)
· Manage Level-up Process for the assigned teams
· Career changes/movements (horizontally and vertically)
· Coaching & training managers on how to develop teams
· Regular discussions with people to help them in the future development path
3. Training & Development
· Identifying training needs
· Implement the training plan (identifying providers, training administration)
· Follow up and track on return of investment from training plan
4. Employee Retention
· Create risk assessment for each employee and proactively identify departure risks and contingency options
· Conduct regular Health Check for teams
· Propose and improve retention strategy
· Develop and implement preventing measures for staff leaving
5. Staff Turnover & Exit Interviews
· Keeping monthly track
· Identifying causes and notifying the HR and Production Mng on regular basis
· Organize exit interviews
· Centralize information from exit interviews
· Share centralized information from exit interview with HRM for a further action plan
· University degree (human resources, philology, business administration);
· Solid experience in HR as Generalist or People Partner
· Strong work ethics
· Ability to provide coaching and feedback; facilitation skills
· Good command of Microsoft Office Suite (Excel, Word and PowerPoint);
· Fluent English;
· A true people person! Easy going, willing and engaging;
· Problem-solving and open-minded;
· Flexible, ready for dynamics and changes
· Strong leadership skills, autonomous and proactive attitude, results-oriented;
· Sense of initiative, attention to details;
· Strong interpersonal and communication skills, both written and spoken;
· Seeks for improvement
Ubisoft is committed to enriching players’ lives with original and memorable gaming experience. We create worlds where people can express themselves, explore and discover new possibilities.
Are you looking to work with enthusiastic experts who are tackling game-changing challenges in entertainment and beyond? At Ubisoft, we offer an open environment where bright ideas are given a chance to shine and everyone is eager to share knowledge.