Ubisoft is one of the world's biggest creators, publishers and distributors of videogames and interactive services. The group has a broad portfolio of internationally renowned brands such as Assassin's Creed, Ghost Recon, Just Dance, Far Cry, Watch Dogs, Rainbow Six...
Supported by a worldwide network of studios and distribution subsidiaries, the teams at Ubisoft are dedicated to offering players original and unforgettable game experiences on all popular platforms, including consoles, smartphones, tablets and PCs.
Want to develop a cutting edge game engine that impacts millions of players around the world? Red Storm Entertainment is looking for a passionate graphics developer with the desire to join our team and develop best in class graphics for AAA games.
· Work closely with artists and engineers to design, research, schedule and implement rendering features
· Work on related tools and technology features as required
· Be comfortable with memory and performance optimizations
· Further development of our existing Snowdrop 3D-Engine in context of a AAA game
· Enhance existing rendering functionality and do general performance analysis and optimization.
· Collaborate with Programmers, Designers and other game teams
· Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or equivalent
· Console programming experience on a AAA game
· At least one title shipped as a contributing graphics engineer
· Strong knowledge of C++, graphics engine & shader programming models & dedicated languages such as HLSL
· Experience with one or more rendering APIs
· Familiarity with global lighting methods, dynamic lighting, shadow rendering and similar concepts
· Experience with multi-threaded programming
· Excellent math skills with an emphasis on 3D math
· Experience with large code bases with strong ability for analyzing and extending existing code
· Experience with optimizing code and data to improve both memory consumption and execution speed
· Passion for graphics programming and staying on top of current techniques
· Ability to collaborate with artists on graphics techniques
· Excellent organization and time management skills
· Exceptional oral and written communication skills
· Ability to write clear, maintainable, portable code
· Prefer Experience with highly concurrent, real-time systems is a plus
· Must be a self-motivated and energetic team player with a very strong work ethic and cooperative attitude
· Subsidized paid medical and dental insurance for employees and dependents
· Paid life, accidental death & dismemberment, short- and long-term disability insurance
· Paid holidays
· Flexible work schedule
All of your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.