Ubisoft Entertainment, a global leader in the video games and entertainment software industry, is currently seeking a Graphic Designer within the CRM team. The ideal candidate will have experience and passion for graphic design for digital marketing and a strong understanding of one-to-one communication with customers. They will be responsible for the creation and optimization of content for CRM campaigns, and work on multiple delivery channels for all titles produced at Ubisoft. The candidate will report to the Manager, CRM Operations and will support the CRM team members in achieving their goals.
What you'll do
· Create, manage, and optimize the content (email templates, individual assets, etc.) needed to operate multi-channel CRM campaigns (email, in-game placements, first party placements, and web) that respect brand guidelines.
· Sync with the CRM Copywriter to ensure look and feel of all outgoing communications is in-line with the tone and voice of our overall CRM vision.
· Create assets based on game content, CRM campaigns’ goals, and requestors’ instructions.
· Work with internal marketing teams and creative agencies to get both original creative and additional template work done, and insure that all content matches best practices.
· Insure all content is localized, copy edited, and abides by legal requirements.
· Establish best practices on all types of content produced, propose regular optimization and testing scenarios (A/B), and implement a quality management process to insure all content is consistently executed to spec.
What you bring
College degree in Web Design, Graphic Design, Digital Art, or other applicable fields.
At least 3 years in online graphic design/production.
Must be detail oriented, self-motivated, organized, and able to work in a team.
Demonstrable expertise of Adobe Creative Suite applications (Photoshop, Illustrator etc.), or other tools of the trade.
Understanding of web design best practices and UI principals.
Experience and knowledge of Email best practices and design basics.
Experience in original logo and icon asset creation a plus.
Strong understanding of technology and standard business software like Microsoft Office, Outlook, etc.
Demonstrable understanding of both HTML5, CSS, and legacy HTML versions used in Email is a plus.
Strong written and verbal communication skills in English required, additional languages a plus as we are a multi-lingual company.
Passion for gaming and understanding of the gaming, technology, and internet culture.
What to send our way
Your CV, highlighting your education, experience, and skills
At Ubisoft Montreal, a preeminent developer of video games located in Montreal’s dynamic Mile-End neighbourhood since 1997, we offer a work environment unique in the industry for allowing you to build and cultivate games that are part of critically acclaimed, iconic AAA franchises of international repute.
When you join Ubi Montreal, you enter a community of passionate, extraordinary developers connected by their need to innovate, to be creative and to work with the latest technology. You’ll discover a world where employees enjoy constant career advancement, a supportive learning environment, and competitive compensation packages.
More than anything, at Ubi Montreal, you will regularly ship a variety of big, quality titles – Assassin’s Creed, Far Cry, Rainbow Six, Watch_Dogs, For Honor and… well we can’t disclose all our secrets just yet… – and work with some of the most talented people in the industry.
We are an equal-opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, ethnicity, religion, gender, sexual orientation, age or disability status.