As part of our Games Intelligence team at Massive you will get the chance to work tightly together with our User researchers, Game Analysts and Data Scientists. As a Games Lab Moderator, you will take part in the daily operations of the Games Lab and assist our research staff in their planning and realization of the user research studies. The results you help us gather will be fed back into Ubi development teams all over the world and will be used to enhance our live games, upcoming projects, tech, and tools.
This is a permanent position based in Malmö, Sweden, and requires working onsite. We kindly ask you to apply with your CV and message to the hiring manager / cover letter in English. Applications will be reviewed whilst the job-ad is posted.
· Handling all activities, services and requirements for tests, including the recruitment of playtesters
· Accommodating playtesters onsite during our weekly studies.
· Communicating with researchers, Lab manager and keeping records of planned activities and meetings.
· Helping to implement a strategy to increase participation in our player database.
· Communicating with members of our player database, as well as following-up on their requests/questions
· Assisting in the installation/maintenance of testing hardware and software
· Providing relevant practical training for other team members.
· Coordinating Lab documentation and keeping track of all the processes and data collected
You as a person
You have an enthusiastic, inviting personality and can tackle problems head-on. You have an easy time connecting with people, making them feel at ease and you are comfortable speaking in English. You strive to learn and improve whilst being proactive and autonomous. You’re passionate about games, tech, user research and most importantly, people.
Besides the above we’re looking for someone aligned with our core values and the following skills and experience:
· A degree in Behavioral Science, User Research and/or the equivalent practical experience.
· Proven work experience from a Games Lab, User Testing, a recruitment role or similar field
· Competent with Microsoft-Office and similar tools.
· Relevant experience working in a people facing position
It is a bonus if you have:
· Experience working with or knowledge of video/audio streaming software
· Familiar with User testing methodologies
Good to know
We aim to build a team that continuously pushes the boundaries of what’s possible in game development, and because we love to learn and grow from the people around us, we might ask you to complete a practical test as a part of the recruitment process.
We look forward to receiving your application and learning more about you. Meanwhile, please check out the videos posted below and our employee perks here , to gain greater insight into life at Massive.
Longing to be part of a fun, creative, and passionate workplace? We can offer you this and more in an open and friendly environment where you will work with some of the best craftsmen in the industry.
Massive Entertainment is a premier producer of games and interactive entertainment for the global market. The studio is located in Malmö, Sweden, and fully owned by Ubisoft Entertainment, the world’s third-largest independent video game publisher. We're more than 650 people from 50+ different countries working together to produce major titles such as World in Conflict, Far Cry 3, Tom Clancy’s The Division, and our latest Avatar Project.
We value diversity at Massive and promote a family-friendly culture and a gender-balanced work environment, where equal opportunities play a meaningful role in the day-to-day operations of our studio.
Ubisoft is committed to enriching players’ lives with original & memorable entertainment experiences. We build worlds that are a playground for the imagination, offering moments of surprise, fun, and adventure as well as opportunities for learning and self-discovery.
At Ubisoft, you’ll grow and collaborate with highly talented teams from around the world. Our massively friendly work environment will inspire you to go above and beyond to create experiences and brands people will fall in love with.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.