We are looking for Gameplay Programmers to join our new, unannounced, project that we have just started. This is a great opportunity for you who like working with smaller size teams and projects while having all the benefits of a AAA environment as well as developing a product using our in-house engine Snowdrop.
This is a permanent position based in Malmö, Sweden, and requires working onsite. We kindly ask you to apply with your CV and message to the hiring manager / cover letter in English. Applications will be reviewed whilst the job-ad is posted.
· Design, implement, debug, and iterate on new and existing Gameplay systems and features together with game designers
· Development in a C++ multithreaded engine, using modern techniques
· Be responsible for the technical realization of one or several features
· Performance awareness in algorithms as well as in memory and bandwidth usage
· Documenting your work to transfer knowledge
You as a person
You have an interest for the gaming industry and passion for game development. You enjoy working autonomously, and you know how to structure your tasks. You pay attention to quality and detail in your day-to-day work and have a problem-solving mindset. You co-operate and communicate efficiently with the other members of your team. Besides the above we’re looking for someone aligned with our core values and the following skills and experience:
· Professional experience working with software or game development in C++
· Experience of working and collaborating with other developers or designers/artists
· Knowledge and professional experience of the process and life cycle of game or software development
Longing to be part of a fun, creative and passionate workplace? We can offer you this and more in an open and friendly environment where you will work with some of the best craftsmen in the industry. Are you up for it? Come aboard for the ride!
Massive Entertainment is a premier producer of games and interactive entertainment for the global market. The studio is located in Malmö, Sweden and fully owned by Ubisoft Entertainment, the world’s third largest independent video game publisher. We are more than 650 people from 45+ different countries working together to produce major titles such as World in Conflict, Far Cry 3, Tom Clancy’s The Division and our latest Avatar Project.
We value diversity at Massive and promote a family-friendly culture and a gender-balanced work environment, where equal opportunities play a meaningful role in the day-to-day operations of our studio.
Ubisoft is committed to enriching players’ lives with original & memorable entertainment experiences. We build worlds that are a playground for the imagination, offering moments of surprise, fun and adventure as well as opportunities for learning and self-discovery.
At Ubisoft, you’ll grow and collaborate with highly talented teams from around the world. Our massively friendly work environment will inspire you to go above and beyond to create experiences and brands people will fall in love with.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.