About Ubisoft & Shanghai Studio:
Ubisoft’s 19,000 team members, working across more than 40 locations around the world, are bound by a common mission to enrich players’ lives with original and memorable gaming experiences. Their dedication and talent has brought to life many acclaimed franchises such as Assassin’s Creed, Far Cry, Watch Dogs, Just Dance, Rainbow Six, and many more to come.
Ubisoft is an equal opportunity employer that believes diverse backgrounds and perspectives are key to creating worlds where both players and teams can thrive and express themselves. If you are excited about solving game changing challenges, cutting edge technologies and pushing the boundaries of entertainment, we invite you to join our journey and help us create the unknown.
Created in 1996, Ubisoft Shanghai studio, is a vibrant and exciting place where our 600+ talents get opportunities to either co-develop great AAA blockbuster games, create cutting-edge online games or produce fun mobile games.
To learn more, please visit: www.ubisoftgroup.com
● Cooperate with game designer to program the game according to game design document;
● Identify potential technique risks based on game design requirement in early stage;
● Work with artist to implement the user interface, graphic and animations;
● Work closely with backend programmer to ensure the quality of data communication between both end;
● Ensuring the code and feature with high quality and stability;
● Help other programmer in the team when necessary to ensure smooth user experience through all parts of the game;
● Cooperate with the producer to establish feasible working plans according to the mandate;
● Help the producer to implement the plan by checking the work progress of the code team regularly;
● Work with the team to improve production process and establish best practice;
● Document the code and design to share with others;
● Carry out all other related tasks.
● Experiences of games development in both online and offline projects, with equivalent industry experience;
● Experience in the design and implementation of various game systems, including game object management, animation, gameplay scripting, user interface and online networking;
● Strong C & C++ skill; Strong analytical and synthesis skills;
● Good knowledge of standard algorithms and knows how to use them according to project needs;
● Strong ability in problem-solving and adapt to change;
● Good communication (oral and written) in English and collaboration skills.
What you will also get:
· An international working environment
· FUN Culture
· Lots of love from your colleagues!
Best way to apply:
· Due to visa issues, this position is only open to graduates with Chinese nationality currently .