Ubisoft's teams are driven by their goal to enrich the life of the players with memorable and original entertainment experiences. They give life to beautiful worlds where the imagination can express itself completely, resulting in moments of surprise, fun and adventure that allow the player to learn and discover himself.
At Ubisoft, you have the opportunity to work and grow with passionate teams that are pioneers in their field, all around the world. You will evolve in a caring and inspiring environment in which you will push the limits of the imagination and technology to create worlds that will fascinate our players.
In the context of its development, Ubisoft is looking for new talents to join its Paris production studio, proud maker of titles such as Ghost Recon: Breakpoint, Mario+Rabbids: Kingdom Battle, Just Dance 2021, Watch_Dogs Legion or Beyond Good and Evil 2.
Are you ready to take on new challenges? Do you want to give beautiful experiences to our players? Then come join us!
Under the responsibility of the Lead Gameplay Programmer (and in close collaboration with the game designers) you will actively participate in the development of one of our AAA games, in association with another Ubisoft studio.
As a Gameplay Programmer , you will :
· Participate in the architecture, development and implementation of the gameplay functionalities allowing the player to discover the world (dialog system, information gathering system, development of interactive ingredients, etc.), according to the Game Design intentions,
· Study, research and propose innovative tools and techniques to achieve the best possible gameplay quality,
· Interface with all the trades (game designers, level designers, artists, tool programmers, etc.) to ensure that constraints are well integrated into the development of game projects.
· You have at least 2 years experience in gameplay programming in video games, ideally on an AA / AAA production,
· You have a good command of C++ and prototyping tools,
· You are attracted by the problems posed by systemic games and procedural gameplay
· You are autonomous and organized,
· You like to work in a team,
· You have a fluent level in English.
We are an equal-opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, ethnicity, religion, gender, sexual orientation, and age or disability status.