Green Panda Games is a vibrant and fast-growing mobile gaming start-up, part of the Ubisoft group. We are a leading mobile games publisher with more than 100 million users on iOS and Android playing our games in more than 150 countries!
We primarily create and publish idle games, but also games from diverse categories, ranging from casual (card game, puzzle) to hyper-casual (arcade, sport). We are looking to further grow our creation and publishing businesses at a rapid pace.
We are composed of young, motivated and passionate individuals in high-performing teams, who share the aim to become the best mobile gaming publisher in the industry.
And now we are looking for an experienced and dedicated Game Economy Designer.
Design flexible economy systems and features;
Plan and follow the game balancing mechanics;
Collaborate with cross-functional teams to integrate your designs;
Balance and adapt your work based on technical and production constraints, play test results, and comments from cross-functional teams.
Write and maintain design documentation that will serve as a reference to guide interdependent teams.
Understand and follow the KPI’s to be optimised for each game and construct the balancing accordingly;
Follow and analyse multiple A/B tests to make data driven decisions.
· At least 2 years of experience as Economy Game Designer / Game Economist in F2P game development;
· Excellent knowledge of mathematics, statistics, game theory;
· In-depth knowledge of Excel + basic familiarity with game engines (Unity);
· An understanding of player motivation & mobile game monetization;
· Critical thinking, curiosity, attention to detail, resourcefulness, and plenty of flexibility;
· Excellent problem-solving, organizational, communication skills;
· English level from Upper-Intermediate and higer.