Ubisoft’s 19,000 team members, working across more than 40 locations around the world, are boundby a common mission to enrich players’ lives with original and memorable gaming experiences. Their dedication and talent has brought to life many acclaimed franchises such as Assassin’s Creed, Far Cry, Watch Dogs, Just Dance, Rainbow Six, and many more to come!
Ubisoft is an equal opportunity employer that believes diverse backgrounds and perspectives are key to creating worlds where both players and teams can thrive and express themselves. If you are excited about solving gamechanging challenges, cutting edge technologies and pushing the boundaries of entertainment, we invite you to join our journey and help us Create the unknown!
1492 Studio, which joined the Ubisoft family in 2018, was founded by two experts of Free To Play games ecosystem. The Studio is behind the hit games "Is it Love?" and continues to develop new universes and new games around the world.
Our playground? Narrative adventures: romance, suspense etc ...: we play with emotions and we aim to be always more inspiring to our players.
Knowing that our players get caught up in our stories and our games is what drives the team every day.
We regularly expand our Mystery Spell (Drogo, Sebastian etc.) and Carter Corp (Ryan, Matt etc.) universes, we create longrunners with Blue Swann Hospital and Fallen Road and we develop ambitious projects to feed our very committed community.
In short, we are growing!
Reporting to the Marketing & Live Performance Director of the Studio, the Game data analyst will monitor the live data of our games, identify the performance levers to be implemented, propose action and live operations plans and implement the live strategy of our games in collaboration with the UX and Game Producing teams.
Integrated into the Studio's Marketing team and in close collaboration with the UX teams of 1492 and the Mobile HQ Data teams, your missions will be organized around 2 main axes:
Data Mining & Analysis
· Collect, process, and clean data from different sources using SQL, Python, or other scripting languages to address business requirements.
· Design, build and maintain large systematic reports and perform one-off small pieces of analysis from multiple data sources (Tableau).
· Design and execute high-quality business analysis of large data sets to drive decisions and strategies for user acquisition, retention, and monetization.
· Communicate high-quality analysis and results to senior stakeholders.
· Debugging and problem-solving issues to ensure delivery of accurate metrics.
· Identify, document and design data to be tracked.
· Work with the Game Teams to support in AB test design and analysis.
· Make recommendations to improve the KPIs of the games in cooperation with the Marketing & Live Performance Director and the UX Manager.
· Establish priorities according to the expected business impact and production constraints.
· In collaboration with the Studio’s teams, propose a live roadmaps for the games
· Operate live tests and live performance decisions and coordinate the implementation of new features in collaboration with production and UX teams
· Monitor the in-game features “routine”, special events and overall in-game operations
· Follow Customer Support performance with HQ experts and be a hub between Customer Support, Community Management and the Production teams
· Solid experience in a similar position with a strong analytical and operational dimensions
· Ideally you have a significant experience in a similar environment : mobile gaming free to play, or within a mobile ecosystem.
· You are fluent in SQL, and are comfortable with data visualization tools such as Tableau or Power BI. Knowledge in Firebase is a strong plus.
· You are fluent in English
· You have a strong analytical mind: you like to understand the why and how, and you also know how to relay your results without losing attention on the way!
· You are said to be self-sufficient and rigorous. You appreciate being autonomous and your previous managers recognized your proactivity.
· You have a strong collaborative mind : you will be in contact with very diverse teams, whether within the Studio or in the Headquarters teams, and the success of this position will depend greatly on the sharing of information and collaboration with many actors in order to maximize the performance of our games.
Here at Ubisoft, we offer an open environment where bright ideas are given a chance to shine and everyone is eager to lend a helping hand. We are committed to creating a diverse environment and we are proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.