Ubisoft is one of the leaders in entertainment, with a rich portfolio of well-known brands worldwide. In Ukraine Ubisoft has two studios, Ubisoft Kyiv and Ubisoft Odesa, which focus on strengthening Ubisoft's presence on all platforms, with the main expertize in PC. Ubisoft Kyiv was established in 2008 and is one of the biggest GameDev studios in Ukraine that collaborated on blockbusters like Assassin's Creed®, Far Cry®, Steep®, Watch Dogs®, Trials®, Rainbow Six®, Ghost Recon ® and more. Ubisoft Odesa was opened in March 2018 and takes part in the development of Ubisoft’s world-known franchises.
The IT Department of UBISOFT is looking for a Full stack-developer working on complex web applications . Your challenge will be to develop and deliver unified user experience across a portfolio of web applications; you’ll be involved in the definition of development best practices and serve as a team’s authority on the creation of code quality and development of sound front-end architecture.
You will be part of a multinational team that develops and implements innovative global solutions, best suited to UBISOFT business needs. Also, you will be working in a fast-paced international environment and gain invaluable knowledge and expertise along the way!
· Design and implement high quality software solutions used by Ubisoft employees worldwide
· Participate to the entire development cycle (analysis, design, estimation, development, testing and deployment)
· Propose ideas of improvement of the applications, procedures and technologies used.
· With the help of senior colleagues you will gradually get involved in major projects and develop your expertise in technical analysis and design, estimation, development and testing
· 2+ years of experience as a .NET web developer
· Deep understanding of ASP.NET MVC C#, .Net Framework 4.5+, Entity Framework;
· Good knowledge of AngularJS or Angular 2+ frameworks
· Good knowledge of SQL
Will be plus:
· Autonomous and innovative
· Result-oriented: respects the deadlines whilst maintaining a high-quality service
· Sense of humor, positive approach and work well within a team
· Keen to be involved/use with new technologies and standards to change
· Good written and verbal communication skills in English
Conditions and benefits:
· International projects
· Access to cutting-edge hardware
· Proficient and fun-to-work-with colleagues
· Opportunity to travel abroad
· Medical / Life Insurance
· Opportunity to work from home 2 times per month
· English / French courses
· Long-term employment with 20 working days paid vacation