About Ubisoft & Shanghai Studio:
Ubisoft’s 19,000 team members, working across more than 40 locations around the world, are bound by a common mission to enrich players’ lives with original and memorable gaming experiences. Their dedication and talent has brought to life many acclaimed franchises such as Assassin’s Creed, Far Cry, Watch Dogs, Just Dance, Rainbow Six, and many more to come.
Ubisoft is an equal opportunity employer that believes diverse backgrounds and perspectives are key to creating worlds where both players and teams can thrive and express themselves. If you are excited about solving game changing challenges, cutting edge technologies and pushing the boundaries of entertainment, we invite you to join our journey and help us create the unknown.
Created in 1996, Ubisoft Shanghai studio, is a vibrant and exciting place where our 600+ talents get opportunities to either co-develop great AAA blockbuster games, create cutting-edge online games or produce fun mobile games.
To learn more, please visit: www.ubisoftgroup.com
The Full Stack developer will be responsible for developing and designing front end web architecture, ensuring the responsiveness of applications and working alongside product manager for web design features, among other duties.
The main and routine tasks of the full stack developer are to:
· Design overall architecture of the web application
· Maintain quality and ensure responsiveness of applications
· Collaborate with the rest of the engineering team to design and launch new features
· Maintain code integrity and organization
· Document the work to ensure knowledge transfer and proper maintainability of the applications
· Diagnose and resolve technical problems in applications
· Assess performance of technical solutions on a regular basis and optimize systems whenever necessary
· Support the features and products
· Assimilate business changes and incorporate them in the IT systems and the daily activities
· Carry out all other related tasks.
Bachelor’s degree in computer science or computer engineering or equivalent.
Minimum 2-5 years of relevant work experience as Full stack developer for web applications stacks.
· Develop and deliver clean and reusable code
· Ability to solve problems
· Be independent and resourceful
· Analytical and synthesis skills
· Good interpersonal and communication skills
· Must be a self-starter that requires only limited supervision/guidance
· Attention to detail
· Flexibility in organizing work
· Ability to adapt to change
· Results driven
· Oral and Written Comprehension of English
· Excellent server-side programming knowledge of Python with experience of one Python framework, i.e.: Flask, Django and ORM such as SQLAlchemy
· Familiarity with API protocol such as RESTful API, GraphQL
· Good knowledge of database design and usage
· Familiarity with database technology such as MySQL and MS SQL
Bonus Skills/Desirable Assets
· Knowledge of design patterns and how to efficiently use them.
· Knowledge of Unit testing
· Experience with NoSQL databases, i.e.: MongoDB
· Experience with Agile development methodology, i.e.: Scrum
· Experience with source control in a team environment, i.e.: GIT
· Interest for continuous integration (CI) processes.
· Knowledge of Linux administration and willing to expand his role to support our Online game infrastructure: provisioning, automation scripting
· Interest for video games.
Please send us your resume in English only. Other cannot be viewed !
Ubisoft is committed to creating an inclusive work environment that reflects the diversity of our player community. We are an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, ethnicity, religion, gender, sexual orientation, age or disability status.