Ubisoft Quebec is a leader in the video game industry in Quebec City, located in the heart of the Saint-Roch district. Involved in several flagship Ubisoft franchises, the studio has acquired solid expertise, positioning it in the development of AAA-scale games. The team of 500 creators are united by a desire to push boundaries, create high-quality worlds and deliver memorable gaming experiences.
As a programmer within the Technology Group at Ubisoft Quebec, you play a key role in the design and implementation of the technologies used by the content creation teams. You know you have done a good job when these teams can easily translate their vision and creativity into an internationally renowned game.
We are looking for versatile and enthusiastic developers to tackle new problems, and thus help evolve our different technologies. Ubisoft Quebec hires programmers with a broad spectrum of technical skills who are ready to take on significant technological challenges and which will have an impact on millions of players. What you will do: Ensure the development of a specialized tool in collaboration with the members of a multidisciplinary team using an agile development methodology; Develop the functionalities mainly related to the "Frontend UI" of the tool; Meet the needs of production teams by ensuring that the tools and systems developed are stable and functional. Analyze and correct the "bugs" identified by the quality control team; Document their work in order to transfer their knowledge and allow users (production) to understand
Bachelor's degree in computer science or computer engineering or any other equivalent training.
· Software development experience Skills and Knowledge
· Solid foundations in software development
· data structures, algorithms and architecture
· Ability to anticipate and solve problems Knowledge of good professional practices for the full cycle of software development
· Good oral and written communication skills, in French and English
· Very good knowledge of HTML / CSS
· Very good knowledge of Web Components, ES6, ESNext
· Polymer or LitElement (Asset)
· Rollup or other bundle systems (Asset)
· Good knowledge of Git / Gitlab CI / CD (Asset)
· Good knowledge of C #, .Net Core, NodeJs (Asset)
· Knowledge of SQL and / or NoSQL (Asset) Linux / Docker / Kubernetes knowledge (Asset)
What to send us
Your CV highlighting your education, your experiences and your skills about us
Ubisoft’s 19,000 team members, working across more than 40 locations around the world, are boundby a common mission to enrich players’ lives with original and memorable gaming experiences. Their dedication and talent has brought to life many acclaimed franchises such as Assassin’s Creed, Far Cry, Watch Dogs, Just Dance, Rainbow Six, and many more to come. Ubisoft is an equal opportunity employer that believes diverse backgrounds and perspectives are key to creating worlds where both players and teams can thrive and express themselves. If you are excited about solving game-changing challenges, cutting edge technologies and pushing the boundaries of entertainment, we invite you to join our journey !