Ubisoft's teams are driven by their goal to enrich the life of the players with memorable and original entertainment experiences. They give life to beautiful worlds where the imagination can express itself completely, resulting in moments of surprise, fun and adventure that allow the player to learn and discover himself.
At Ubisoft, you have the opportunity to work and grow with passionate teams that are pioneers in their field, all around the world. You will evolve in a caring and inspiring environment in which you will push the limits of the imagination and technology to create worlds that will fascinate our players.
In the context of its development, Ubisoft is looking for new talents to join its Paris production studio, proud maker of titles such as Ghost Recon: Breakpoint, Mario+Rabbids: Kingdom Battle, Just Dance 2021, Watch_Dogs Legion or Beyond Good and Evil 2.
Are you ready to take on new challenges? Do you want to give beautiful experiences to our players? Then come join us!
Reporting to the Lead Gameplay Programmer (and working closely with the game designers) you will actively participate in the development of an unannounced AAA game.
As a FPS Gameplay Programmer (M/F) , you will:
· Participate in the creation and development of a new FPS mode ,
· Bring a fresh perspective and experience to the subject, including working with a Senior Gameplay Programmer,
· Study, research and propose innovative tools and techniques to achieve the best possible gameplay quality,
· Act as the interface with all the different trades (game designers, level designers, artists, tool programmers, etc.) to ensure that the constraints are well integrated into the development of the game projects.
Beyond this FPS mode, you will have the possibility to work on other gameplay subjects.
· You have at least 3 years of experience and have already been able to go as far as the release of a FPS game by working on the main character,
· You have good skills in C++ or C# development,
· You have a real interest in shooter type games ,
· You are an autonomous and organized person,
· You have good communication skills,
· You have a fluent level of English.
Bonus skills :
· You are comfortable with MVC and/or ECS concepts.
We are an equal-opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, ethnicity, religion, gender, sexual orientation, and age or disability status.