About Ubisoft & Shanghai Studio:
Ubisoft’s 19,000 team members, working across more than 40 locations around the world, are bound by a common mission to enrich players’ lives with original and memorable gaming experiences. Their dedication and talent has brought to life many acclaimed franchises such as Assassin’s Creed, Far Cry, Watch Dogs, Just Dance, Rainbow Six, and many more to come.
Ubisoft is an equal opportunity employer that believes diverse backgrounds and perspectives are key to creating worlds where both players and teams can thrive and express themselves. If you are excited about solving game changing challenges, cutting edge technologies and pushing the boundaries of entertainment, we invite you to join our journey and help us create the unknown.
Created in 1996, Ubisoft Shanghai studio, is a vibrant and exciting place where our 600+ talents get opportunities to either co-develop great AAA blockbuster games, create cutting-edge online games or produce fun mobile games.
To learn more, please visit: www.ubisoftgroup.com
A great opportunity to be involved in Financial Planning team of multinational company in Game industry. Learn stage-of-art financial planning & controlling expertise, and advanced tools (e.g. ERP). Exposure to senior management and various departments, with chances to join real-live business meetings. Have fun in a cross-culture international team, with young and creative talents.
What you will do:
- Monthly studio timesheet closing tracking and management of TSM (Time Sheet Management)
- Monthly kit allocation reporting
- Support monthly studio department budget follow-up and summary report
- Support quarterly and annual studio budget forecast
- Support monthly studio project budget reporting
- Other ad-hoc tasks from management
What you should be equipped with:
- Thorough knowledge of finance, accounting, cost control and budgeting principles
- Proficient with Excel
- Good interpersonal skill, positive personality and team spirit
- Excellent professional written and oral English communication skills
- Strong motivation and result oriented
- Strong willingness to evolve in finance field
- Available 5 days per week for 6 months (duration negotiable)