At Ubisoft Montreal, a preeminent developer of video games located in Montreal’s dynamic Mile-End neighbourhood since 1997, we offer a work environment unique in the industry for allowing you to build and cultivate games that are part of critically acclaimed, iconic AAA franchises of international repute.
When you join Ubi Montreal, you enter a community of passionate, extraordinary developers connected by their need to innovate, to be creative and to work with the latest technology. You’ll discover a world where employees enjoy constant career advancement, a supportive learning environment, and competitive compensation packages.
Are you an individual with strong analytical skills? Do you consider yourself a tech enthusiast? Are you interested in working in a fast evolving, exciting and challenging environment? If so, keep on reading!
Reporting to the Manager of IT Financial Planning based out of Paris, you will take part in the Financial Planning for worldwide IT teams by analyzing financial viability of new or existing IT services. You will prepare financial plans with a 3-year outlook, participate in quarterly updates and prepare reports on financial performance.
Your main responsibilities are to:
· Drive the financial tracking of assigned IT teams:
· Propose and analyse key financial indicators of assigned IT teams;
· Analyse the monthly, quarterly and annual financial summaries;
· Interpret and present available financial resources for Ubisoft’s technological needs of the creative studios and requirements of online gaming world;
· Prepare short & mid-term budgets and update fiscal forecasts for Ubisoft’s worldwide IT teams and their projects;
· Collaborate on the development of new cost tracking tools, forecasting models and methodologies;
· Review the IT product business models offered to internal clients, their long-term financial viability, and propose pricing strategies.
*Traveling abroad is required at a minimum of 3 weeks per year.
· Bachelor’s degree in accounting, finance, engineering or related field.
· 3+ years’ experience in financial planning and analysis, including budgeting, modeling and forecasting;
· Experience in Finance for IT is a strong asset;
· Knowledge in ITBM or Service Model concepts an asset;
Skills & Knowledge
· Good analytical and synthesis skills;
· Ability to communicate financial concepts to non-financial clients internally;
· Ability to work autonomously as well as prioritize your own;
· Ability to understand technology, specifically IT Infrastructure such as physical servers, virtual and cloud hosting solutions as well as language and parse tech specifications is an asset;
· Fluency in English required;
· Anaplan, Apptio and Microstrategy knowledge is a plus;
· Extensive knowledge of Excel and PowerPoint; VBA knowledge is a plus.
We are an equal-opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, ethnicity, religion, gender, sexual orientation, age or disability status.