About the Organization
Ubisoft Pune is proud to be one of the most creative video game studios in India with over 100 + talented employees ranging over many areas of expertise. Just Dance, Far Cry or For Honor, are some of the amazing Ubisoft’s brands, our teams are working one.We have very challenging and exciting opportunities for creative minds to develop their expertise and capabilities to grow.At Ubisoft we favor diversity, creativity, drive and team spirit, and, together, we build success. Besides, the friendly work environment, Pune is a fast growing city and a hub for the Indian economy.
To continue building on its achievements for the future, Ubisoft is looking for talented candidates for its growing Indian studio in Pune!
Job Title: Engine Programmer
**Note**: Final Designation / Level will be decided based on the relevant experience and interview ratings
· As a Engine Programmer you will be responsible for handling and managing critical aspects of development.
· Develop and implement features and systems related to video game development like gameplay, AI, Audio, Networking, Physics/Motion etc.
· Develop and implement the code architecture as per the organization standards and requirements.
· Work independently on one or several modules of the game.
· Very strong optimization skills on both memory and performance fronts.
· Give suggestions and be a part of the critical technical decisions during the development process.
· Coordination for multisite developments (audio/video calls, mails, reports etc.)
· Mentor and develop junior members of the team.
· Very strong C, C++ and object oriented programming skills (Mandatory).
· 5+ years of experience in object oriented programming related development.
· Very high aptitude and strong analytical skills.
· Should be familiar with performance bottlenecks and ways to resolve them, multi-threading, OS concepts, System programming etc.
· Ability to work both within a team and independently as per requirements from time to time.
· Very strong debugging skills.
· Knowledge of low level system architecture.
· Excellent communication skills.
· Strong reporting and documentation skills.
· Masters or Bachelor’s degree in computer science (ideally from a reputed institute) or relevant work experience.
· Knowledge of video game developments and video game engines.
· Preferably have worked on any game console or Android /IOS (C++).
· Knowledge of OpenGL, DirectX, and Physics Engines will be an added advantage.
· Knowledge of Networking API + Work Experience will be an added advantage.
· Strong command on 3D Maths and Physics.
· Passion for Gaming.
Ubisoft India is an equal opportunity employer and welcomes applications from all interested parties. The studio welcomes and encourages applications from people with disabilities. We thank you for your interest, however, only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted. No agencies please.