CREATOR OF WORLDS
Ubisoft’s 19,000 team members, working across more than 40 locations around the world, are bound by a common mission to enrich players’ lives with original and memorable gaming experiences. Their dedication and talent has brought to life many acclaimed franchises such as Assassin’s Creed, Far Cry, Watch Dogs, Just Dance, Rainbow Six, and many more to come. Ubisoft is an equal opportunity employer that believes diverse backgrounds and perspectives are key to creating worlds where both players and teams can thrive and express themselves. If you are excited about solving game-changing challenges, cutting edge technologies and pushing the boundaries of entertainment, we invite you to join our journey and help us Create the unknown.
Opening its doors in July 2008, Ubisoft Singapore features the largest AAA studio in Southeast Asia and is home to a culture that celebrates serious fun and diversity. As proud innovators of naval gameplay and water technology, we’re super excited to be the lead studio in bringing a brand-new IP to you – Skull and Bones ! Our other notable works include every Assassin’s Creed game since Assassin’s Creed II , with our latest Viking adventure being Assassin’s Creed Valhalla .
YOUR DAILY ADVENTURE
Working as an integral part of the development team you will be an expert in the tools and technologies needed to ensure deliverables of the highest quality. From working through design and implementation decisions with your assigned feature team to defining test cases and implementing new test processes and strategies you will be the go-to person on the team for all testing expertise.
WHAT YOU WILL DO
· Provide expert level test support for the development team throughout all stages of development;
· Participate in feature planning acting as the key test stakeholder. This will include understanding features delivered, requesting information and tools as needed and proposing potential solutions to any foreseen risks;
· Plan, communicate and deliver test coverage for your assigned team including creation of all necessary test cases and supporting documentation;
· Champion and implement efficient testing approaches including test automation;
· Research and introduce new testing tools and techniques wherever possible to improve coverage and efficiency;
· Highlight risks and issues found to your Lead and Producers as necessary;
· Perform formal and informal training and support of more junior testers within the team and wider studio to pass on your knowledge and expertise;
· Liaise with external test teams ensuring they have a deep understanding of features delivered, all necessary documentation, test plans as well as tools needed to provide the highest quality of test coverage.
WHAT YOU BRING
· Intermediaries experience in test roles;
· A strong understanding of development processes and the different needs of a team throughout a development cycle;
· A deep understanding of testing techniques and methods including experience utilising and implementing test automation (either off the shelf or with use of custom tools);
· Excellent English communication skills both verbally and written;
· Understanding of SCRUM/Agile and experiencing supporting these methodologies;
· Understanding of technical and performance requirements of PC titles with experience dealing with compatibility testing;
· Use of Test Case Management software;
· Play testing and Usability testing experience including methods for capturing actionable data;
· Experience working closely with build and release teams including use of version control systems.
To note: UBISOFT Singapore will be prioritizing applicants who have a current right to work in Singapore, and do not require Ubisoft's sponsorship of a visa.
Due to the current health crisis related to COVID-19 and the escalating visa/travel restrictions in place, we're currently unable to extend offers to anyone who cannot work from Singapore due to lockdown visa/travel restrictions, or other restrictive measures until further notice. Consequently, we will be prioritizing candidates who can start in this location by set date as expected. We're keeping the situation under review and would adjust our position should the restrictive measures be removed later on.
WHAT YOU’LL ENJOY
Check out our list of perks and benefits here: https://www.ubisoftsingapore.com/
JOIN THE SQUAD
Making games is serious business, but it's very important for us to have fun while creating awesome worlds so that we can convey the same sense of joy to millions of players in the world.
Come on board and experience #LifeAtUbi for yourself, we are always on the lookout for talents who thrive in bringing their A-game to work. If this sounds like you, shoot us your resume, portfolio, and anything else to show that you’re serious about fun!
We are an equal-opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, ethnicity, religion, gender, sexual orientation, age or disability status.