What you'll do
As a Data Developer working with the NCSA Data Science team, you will be developing and maintaining data services, platforms and pipelines that assist the marketing team in their communications with Ubisoft players.
You are a developer motivated by the challenges posed by working on large volumes of complex data. You are a collaborator, motivated by sharing knowledge and experience with your team. You are creative, appreciative of diverse perspectives and excited to tackle new challenges in new ways.
The NCSA Data Science team is based half in Montreal, half in San Francisco, and is tasked with implementing strategies focused on improving communications and enriching the individual experiences of Ubisoft players. Our goal is to connect with players through meaningful communication while increasing engagement and acquisition. To accomplish this goal, the team focuses on creating players scores and segments that facilitate sending tailored content, recommendation of games and merchandise, and establishing personalized communication cycles.
· Collaborate with data scientists to industrialize predictive and analytical models
· Automate and maintain batch and real-time pipelines that collect and process data
· Develop microservices to support our data operations
· Implement and monitor data quality indicators across the data pipeline
· Build tools that provide confidence in our data quality
What you bring to the team
· Experience with Python and/or Java
· Experience with SQL
· Strong interest in Big Data technologies
· Strong interest in the gaming industry
· Familiarity with DevOps Concepts
· Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
· Bilingual (French & English)
What to send our way
Your CV, your expertise and/or related experience and skills
Skills and competencies show up in different forms and can be based on different experiences, that's why we strongly encourage you to apply even though you may not have all the requirements listed above.
At Ubisoft, you can come as you are. We embrace diversity in all its forms. We’re committed to fostering a work environment that is inclusive and respectful of all differences.