Ubisoft’s 19,000 team members, working across more than 40 locations around the world, are bound by a common mission to enrich players’ lives with original and memorable gaming experiences. Their dedication and talent has brought to life many acclaimed franchises such as Assassin’s Creed, Far Cry, Watch Dogs ,Just Dance, Rainbow Six, and many more to come. Ubisoft is an equal opportunity employer that believes diverse backgrounds and perspectives are key to creating worlds where both players and teams can thrive and express themselves. If you are excited about solving game-changing challenges, cutting edge technologies and pushing the boundaries of entertainment, we invite you to join our journey and help us Create the Unknown.
Ubisoft Halifax is looking for a Data Analyst to join our growing Live Ops Team to work alongside production on current and upcoming projects! As a Data Analyst, you will work towards recording KPI's for our mobile games and will be tasked with performing detailed data analysis to provide support for our Design, Production and Management Teams! Working closely alongside our Live-Ops team you will help foster a data driven mindset within our studio.
· Provide quantitative analyses that translates data into actionable insights.
· Execute complex SQL queries in order to extract data from relational databases (e.g. RedShift).
· Develop and maintain relevant reporting for Creative Design, Production, and Management Teams throughout the life-cycle of the mobile game.
· Create and automate reporting/data visualization to help with strategic decision making.
· Participate in the process of designing and implementing the telemetry within our games/projects.
· Effectively communicate analyses within the Live-Ops and Production Teams.
· 3+ years experience performing data analysis within an applicable role.
· Experience working within large data-sets, utilizing filters and various other curating methods to identify and select the applicable information.
· A B.S or B.A in Math, Statistics, Computer Science, Engineering, or other relevant quantitative field.
· Advanced, 'hands-on', experience with SQL, ideally within a technology focused company.
· Solid knowledge in data-visualization tools such as Tableau, QuickView, Power BI)
· Experience designing good modes of communication, visualization, and/or reporting results/analysis.
· Excellent quantitative skills and a demonstrated analytical ability.
· Excellent demonstrated communication skills (verbal, written).
· Experience with tools such as R or Python.
· An expressed interest in games and some understanding of the mobile/Free-to-Play games market.
Competitive salary scale
Additional paid time off over the Christmas/New Year Holidays
Affordable Gym membership
Comprehensive benefit package including medical, dental, and vision care.
Flexible Work Hours and a healthy work/life balance
The ability to work alongside an international and diverse team
Ubisoft is committed to enriching players’ lives with original and memorable gaming experience. We create worlds where people can express themselves, explore and discover new possibilities.
Are you looking to work with enthusiastic experts who are tackling game-changing challenges in entertainment and beyond? At Ubisoft, we offer an open environment where bright ideas are given a chance to shine and everyone is eager to share knowledge.
Challenge Accepted? Join us and create the unknown!
Our studio is located in the heart of the city (Halifax) within the historic and iconic Keith's Brewery Market. The Halifax Harbour is in view from our windows and lunch breaks can be spent on the boardwalk or at one of the many restaurants and cafes that populate the downtown core. The studio culture is dynamic, with communication happening constantly between teams with an emphasis on team-building and collaboration!
We Value Diversity!
Here at Ubisoft, we offer an open environment where bright ideas are given a chance to shine and everyone is eager to lend a helping hand. We are committed to creating a diverse environment and we are proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.