The incumbent is the focal point for internal teams on strategic projects involving changes within the organisation. He or she focuses on the human aspect of change using recognised standard change management methods, but also helps to identify other types of change (business, technological, etc.) as part of the projects in which he or she is involved.
The nature of the projects requires broad and in-depth knowledge of change management in the context of strategic, transformational and organisationally complex projects.
He/she acts as a specialist and advises decision-making bodies and work teams on change management.
The main and usual duties of this job are :
· Accompany management and engage stakeholders in the change management process using a structured analysis methodology, implementing appropriate action plans, while keeping the human aspects at the heart of the change in order to achieve project objectives;
· Carrying out various analyses relating to stakeholders, their concerns, impacts, issues, risks and people's ability to adapt to change;
· Developing change management plans;
· Define, implement and monitor change management performance indicators throughout projects;
· Coordinate all change management activities and prepare, lead and contribute to the various project workshops;
· Participate in the drafting of communication plans, key messages, memos, presentations to stakeholders, intranet messages, etc. with internal key partners;
· Work with the project manager to ensure that change management actions are in step with the production of project management deliverables;
· Act as a change management specialist on committees set up as part of a project (project monitoring, steering committee, etc.).
· To develop and implement a change management strategy that is tailored to the needs of the organisation and promotes understanding and use of the change by those involved, in a continuous improvement process;
· In partnership with the various departments, to provide ongoing support and evaluation for the implementation of and support for change;
· Carry out any other related tasks.
· University degree in business administration, human resources or a relevant discipline.
· Recognised training and/or certification in change management (PROSCI, CCMP, CMS, etc.) is an asset.
· Relevant experience:
· More than 8 years' relevant experience in change management on major projects.
· Bilingualism (French and English)
· Previous involvement in transformational projects with significant change management implications.
· Strong analytical and problem-solving skills;
· Excellent listening and interpersonal skills, as well as being a team player;
· Demonstrate a high degree of autonomy and flexibility;
· Leadership and persuasive skills.
· Ability to manage several projects at once
· A flair for creativity and innovation
· Ability to collaborate and advise
Ubisoft's teams of 20,000 people in more than 30 countries around the world are united by a common mission: to enrich the lives of gamers through original and memorable gaming experiences. Their energy and talent have brought to life many acclaimed franchises such as Assassin's Creed, Far Cry, Watch Dogs, Just Dance, Rainbow Six and many more to come.
Ubisoft is an equal opportunity company and believes that diversity of backgrounds and perspectives is essential to creating worlds where everyone can flourish and express themselves.
Working at Ubi MTL means enjoying a workplace that sparks creativity and fosters connection. We offer a collaborative space focused on career advancement, learning opportunities and well-being (our great benefits are a testament to that!).
If you're enthusiastic about taking on exciting challenges, harnessing the latest technologies and being part of the future of entertainment, join us in creating the unknown.
At Ubisoft, you're welcome just as you are. We welcome diversity in all its forms. We are committed to fostering an inclusive work environment that respects all differences.