About Ubisoft Düsseldorf:
Ubisoft Düsseldorf is home to several teams dedicated to deliver AAA excellence and innovation across a wide portfolio of games and technologies. The studio is leading the development of beloved Ubisoft games like The Settlers and the innovative VR escape room experience Prince of Persia: The Dagger of Time. As renowned co-developers within the Ubisoft group, Ubisoft Düsseldorf contributes to high profile projects such as Tom Clancy’s Rainbow Six Siege and Ubisoft Connect. Ubisoft Düsseldorf is part of the Ubisoft Blue Byte studio network.
Rainbow Six Siege
Rainbow Six Siege is the acclaimed first-person shooter franchise. Inspired by the reality of counter terrorist operatives across the world, Rainbow Six Siege invites players to master the art of destruction. Intense close quarters confrontations, high lethality, tactics, team play, and explosive action are at the center of the experience.
Rainbow Six Siege is the largest commercially successful game of Ubisoft with millions of concurrent players and a strong E-sport scene.
As a Generalist Programmer on the Rainbow Six Siege team you will be working with our UI implementation team in laying the foundation and architecture of the user interface for our online systems.
What you will do
You will be working as part of our feature teams, including but not limited to quality of life improvements, monetization and retention features of Rainbow Six Siege.
· Work closely together with architects and technical leads within Rainbow Six around the world.
· Collaborate with artists and designers in delivering world-class user interface systems.
· Siege is a fantastic game with a great community, and we work to improve the experience for our users. You are able to carefully balance the need of a developer with the expectations of the end-user.
· Work on a feature from conception, to research, to final implementation.
· Design and implement UI screens and components in C++
· Improving and extending existing game UI and UI framework
· Setting up wireframes for UI Artists and Designers to work in
· Design and implement client-side UI logic, working together with Online Programmers.
What you will bring
· Strong C++ skills
· 3+ years of professional experience.
· Good understanding of the MVVM paradigm
· Good understanding of modern Software Engineering
· Master or Bachelor degree in (Applied) Computer Science or any relevant qualifications with a strong technical background
· Self-direction and motivation
· Excellent communication skills, and desire to work as a team-player
· Fluent in English
What we will bring
· Relocation and Visa Support
· 26 days paid vacation per year. Additionally, you will get half a day off on Christmas Eve and New Year’s Eve and 11 bank holidays
· Company Pension Scheme .
· Opportunities for growth on your desired career path : Leadership training, workshops, guest speakers from the industry, online Ubisoft learning platform, coaches, Experts and library.
· Up to 350€ childcare support per child per month .
· Discounted Games .
· Gym Subsidy . We contribute 50% (up to a maximum amount of 25€) towards the monthly cost of a gym membership of your choice.
· Monthly Mobility Budget. 80€
· Our Ubisoft Blue Byte Academy offers multiple opportunities for you to discover your full potential and develop yourself in various areas.
· German classes for free. Main language in the studio is English.
· All Legal residents of Germany are entitled to free public healthcare
For further information, please check https://duesseldorf.ubisoft.com/en/ and www.ubisoft.com .