Established in 2008, Ubisoft Chengdu is one of the key game studios in western China and a full-fledged production center, with over 320 talents contributing to Ubisoft’s line-up. We have a strong track record of co-development on Ubisoft’s biggest brands such as Assassin’s Creed®, Skull and Bones™ and For Honor®, as well as developing casual games such as Rabbids party game and bringing hit titles to Switch.
Meanwhile, we are also a pioneer in cutting-edge technology driving Ubisoft’s “games as a service (GAAS)” ethos. Chengdu’s technology team develops products that empower production teams to make educated, data-driven decisions on hit Ubisoft brands.
To find out more, please visit our website: http://www.ubisoftgroup.com or our WeChat account (UBISOFT育碧or 育碧招聘).
同时，育碧成都工作室也是研发前沿性技术的领军者，其“Games As A Service (GAAS)” 的理念带领企业不断推陈出新。成都工作室的技术团队开发的产品被运用于育碧旗下众多知名游戏品牌，有效协助研发团队基于科学数据做出准确决策。
想要了解更多，敬请点击 http://www.ubisoftgroup.com ，或关注我们的微信公众号（“UBISOFT育碧”以及“育碧招聘”）。
Want to be a part of a team working on an unexpected Ubisoft AAA game? Excited by the idea of communicating with game developers from all over the world? Obsessed by continuously improving what you’re doing right now? Come and meet us!
You will be working in Chengdu, together with teams from multiple Ubisoft studios all over the world. You will work mainly on PC/Nintendo Switch and next gen versions of future AAA Ubisoft titles. We are driven by our desire to ship and constantly take on greater challenges in an unprecedented scope.
You will be working as a game engine developer, participate as a crucial member of an agile team and will be responsible with the client side development and optimization.
您将与来自全球多个育碧工作室的团队一起在成都工作。您将主要进行PC / Nintendo Switch等主机平台游戏的开发，并参与到未来育碧旗下AAA 游戏的全新版本研发工作。
What you will do:
· Create, debug, maintain and optimize the game’s in-dev code base, editor and related tools used for the game’s development.
· Offer technical solutions, innovate and improve the graphical quality at the same time balancing game performance such as frame rate, resolution and other graphic presentations.
· Implement new game features and services in close partnership with other team members.
· Improve existing game features based on design requests.
What you should be equipped with:
· Hands-on experience with any types of game engine (editor and scripting)
· Solid knowledge of C++ programming language
· Profiling and optimization experience
· Good knowledge of graphic programming is considered a big plus
· Experience with optimization for video game is considered a plus
· Availability to work with new Engine, new APIs and concepts in future needs
· Used to communicate effectively with both technical and non-technical parties
· Good English reading and other essential communication skills
· Knowledge of any kind of animation system is a plus
· Able to analyze requirement, design solution, implementing and debug technology.
Good to know
As we aim to build a team who continuously push the boundaries of what’s possible within game development (and because we love to learn and grow from the people around us), we might ask you to do a practical test as a part of the recruitment process.
We look forward to receiving your application and learning more about you.