About the Organisation :
Ubisoft is a leading developer and publisher of video games worldwide whose brand portfolio covers blockbusters such as Assassin's Creed, Prince of Persia and Splinter Cell, as well as games for the whole family, from Imagine and Petz to Rayman Raving Rabbids. To continue building on its achievements for the future, Ubisoft is looking for new talent for its growing Indian studio in Mumbai! We favor diversity, creativity, drive and team spirit. If you've got the skills and the desire to succeed, we want you to be a part of this exciting journey.
We are building a team of exceptional talented members to work on cutting-edge technology, on one of Ubisoft’s great IP’s, developed across multiple studios. Join us today to shape the future !
Job Title: Associate Technical Producer
**Note**: Final Designation / Level will be decided based on the relevant experience and interview ratings
As an Asc. Producer for tech team, you will be responsible for managing a team of programmers while also collaborating with other Ubisoft studios worldwide.
Working in Mumbai Studio, you will participate into driving and executing the tools and tech development by collaborating closely with technical director and tech leads in other studios.
You will use your experience and proven track record to achieve the production objectives and to ensure that the team members remain inspired, committed and highly motivated to deliver.
· Support the day-to-day management of production and project management with team members.
· Mediate cross-discipline situations and have focus on delivery within the team and the project as a whole.
· Provide reports on tasks and issues relating to project management and the project as a whole, both within the team and the studio.
· Prioritize tasks, suggest relevant solutions to issues and track outcomes to milestones.
· Collaborate with leads in order to plan & execute effectively.
· Be an advocate of Agile methodology.
· Be involved with team activities in order to ensure a positive team morale.
· Mentor and nurture new team members especially freshers.
Qualifications & Eligibility criteria
· 5+ years of experience in development
· Strong project management skills: fluent with Agile methodology and good knowledge of Jira.
· A good video game culture.
· Ability to quickly adapt to change and work effectively under pressure.
· Exemplary interpersonal and communication skills.
· Extensive knowledge of the Microsoft suite e.g. Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook.
· Programming background, especially in game development is plus
· International game projects & IP’s.
· Access to cutting-edge hardware.
· Experience using hottest internally developed game engines.
· Proficient and fun-to-work-with colleagues.
· Best work environment.
Ubisoft India is an equal opportunity employer and welcomes applications from all interested parties. The studio welcomes and encourages applications from people with disabilities. We thank you for your interest, however, only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted. No agencies please.