Ubisoft Milan is looking for an Associate Producer to be involved in the development of a prestigious AAA title.
Under the supervision of the Producer, they will collaborate for the efficient management of the development team, the advancement of the work and the attainment of production objectives as well as ensure high levels of motivation and commitment from team members.
· participate in defining the project deliverables and risks;
· follow up the deliverables with the Leads and Producers and provide them with information on the progress of the work on a regular basis;
· coordinate, delegate and ensure the organization of the work to be carried out;
· suggest a plan of attack for any delays that could affect the content, schedule or quality of the project;
· ensure and coordinate the liaison for the marketing deliverables (demos, promotional events, product placement integration, etc.);
· ensure that the decision-making framework is respected (who decides what);
· optimize and improve work methodologies;
· implement measures that foster communication within the team;
· address difficult team situations (conflicts, communication issues, etc.) and take the actions necessary to resolve them.
· minimum 3 years of relevant experience in management;
· previous project management experience in the video game development environment;
· extensive knowledge of the Microsoft suite;
· result-oriented and able to work under-pressure;
· excellent communication skills (oral and written, formal and casual);
· good management skills (organizational skills, planning, task management, talent planning, time management etc.);
· negotiation, mediation and conflict resolution skills;
· fluent in English.