Ubisoft is composed of over 20,000 talented people located in 55+ development studios and offices across the globe. With more than 80% of our teams dedicated to creation, Ubisoft is the biggest in-house creative force in the industry.
Home to the North American Ubisoft headquarters since 1996, Ubisoft San Francisco opened its development studio in 2009 and since developed Rocksmith® and Rocksmith 2014, to teach millions of people how to play guitar and bass. With a song library of over 1,500 songs and 9 years of support the Rocksmith franchise helped millions of players around the world on their musical journey. In 2017, the studio released the critically acclaimed South Park™: The Fractured But Whole™, in collaboration with Trey Parker, Matt Stone, and South Park Digital Studios. The studio is currently working on two unannounced projects.
Ubisoft’s worldwide network of video game development studios and business offices work hand-in-hand each day to deliver rich and innovative gaming experiences that reflect the creativity and diversity of their teams. This cross-studio collaboration model means every team member has the opportunity to participate in challenging projects based on iconic brands including Assassin's Creed®, Tom Clancy's Rainbow Six Siege®, Tom Clancy's The Division®, For Honor®, Rabbids®, Rayman®, Watch Dogs®, Far Cry®, The Crew®, Just Dance® and more. Ubisoft is a global leader in the video games and entertainment software industry.
Ubisoft is committed to enriching player’s lives with original and memorable gaming experiences. We create worlds where people can express themselves, explore and discover new possibilities.
Are you looking to work with enthusiastic experts who are tackling game-changing challenges in entertainment and beyond? At Ubisoft, we offer an open environment where bright ideas are given a chance to shine and everyone is eager to share knowledge.
Take entertainment to the next level. Join us and create the unknown
Are you a highly organized and motivated Associate Producer looking to join a top notch AAA developer? If you have experience with game development/project management, this may be your opportunity to join a world class game developer!
WHAT YOU'LL DO
· Collaborate with the project management to provide motivation and monitor performance, maintaining creativity and building cohesive teams
· Facilitate team and co-dev communication, ensuring timely dissemination of information
· Help to identify project risks and develop mitigation plans
· Monitor sprints and milestone deliverables
· Assist in tracking development plans and production schedules
· Support project and studio business efforts
· Evangelize the product internally and externally as needed
WHAT YOU'LL BRING
· Associate level game development experience with at least 1 shipped title
· Working knowledge of Jira, MS Office, Confluence and testing applications
· Understanding of software development methodologies such as AGILE/Scrum and appropriate usage
· Strong time management skills with a proven ability to focus on priorities, risk assessment, problem solving, handle multiple tasks and meet deadlines
· Ability to deal with changing priorities
WHAT YOU'LL GET
· Medical, dental, and vision coverage
· Employer HSA contribution (with enrollment in a HSA eligible medical plan)
· 401k match
· Paid vacation, holiday and wellness time
· Fitness, physical, and eSports challenge reimbursements
· Ginger emotional support app for you and your adult dependents with up to 10 sessions per year of video-based therapy and psychiatry services
· Rocket Lawyer online legal service
· Paid parental leave
· Paid time off to volunteer
· Pawternity – paid time off to bond with a newly adopted pet
· Sabbatical leave available after 5 years of employment
· Access to all of the latest Ubisoft games for PC
· Generous discount on new Ubisoft games
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guideline
Ubisoft is committed to creating an inclusive work environment that reflects the diversity of our player community. We are an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, ethnicity, religion, gender, sexual orientation, age or disability status.
Skills and competencies show up in different forms and can be based on different experiences, that's why we strongly encourage you to apply even though you may not have all the requirements listed above.
At Ubisoft, you can come as you are. We embrace diversity in all its forms. We’re committed to fostering a work environment that is inclusive and respectful of all differences.