As an Associate Producer, you will help our team manage a live AAA game. You will be responsible for the efficient management of the members of the development team. The incumbent will oversee the advancement of the work and the attainment of production objectives as well as ensure high levels of motivation and commitment from team members. The Associate Producer will report to the game Producer.
Key Responsibilities include:
· Assists the production team with the day-to-day running of projects, as well as internal and external communication throughout the game development process, ensuring the highest quality product is delivered to the agreed schedule.
· Follow the internal production process to ensure the teams run efficiently using Scrum and Agile methodologies that empower the team to deliver high quality results.
· Managing communications between various teams such as design, art, marketing, programming, etc.
· Be responsible for delivering optimum balance among time, budget and quality for all assigned projects.
· Responsible for the product development cycle including concept, budget, pre-production, production, approval, quality assurance, code release, localization – a jack of all trades
· Manages time efficiently by planning, task prioritization, resource coordination, risk assessment, and proactive problem solving
· Maintain asset pipelines on the production side to ensure timely delivery of assets as required promoting and releasing the finished product.
· You assist in any other assignments as directed by the Producer.
· At least 1-2 years of experience working in a project management role, with agile methodologies or other highly iterative development environment.
· Experience in shipping at least 1 title (ideally on mobile games).
· Passion for creating fun, compelling, and innovative user experiences.
· Proven project management skills and time management skills with the ability to focus on priorities, solve problems, juggle multiple tasks, and meet deadlines, all while maintaining a positive outlook to carry the team.
· Excellent leadership, communication, interpersonal, and organizational skills.
· Ability to communicate effectively with different audiences and external stakeholders on a broad range of topics, e.g. technical, business and creative (spoken and written).
· Genuine interest in games, especially mobile gaming.
· Working Knowledge of MS Office tools and Jira.
· Can work without direct supervision.
At Ubisoft, you can come as you are. We embrace diversity in all its forms. We’re committed to fostering a work environment that is inclusive and respectful of all differences.